Decaff Tea

Kirstin

Reaction score
Just wondering... does it taste the same?

i dont think it does. i have only tried pg tips decaf tho but theres a funny taste to it

I have tetley decaff and cant notice the difference xxx

i don't think it tastes any different either. i actually like it more. :happydance:

I drink decaf tea and I lthink it's like normal tea - they all taste different. Just give a fw a go until you find one you like. I prefer the Tesco ones myself.

I don't think it tastes different, but I agree that you have to try different brands to find one you like. I like Twinings Earl Grey decaf and Tetley's decaf, personally.

i am on clipper organic decaf and i actually think it's nicer than caff tea ... smoother somehow?
although it kind of depends on what wierd taste i have in my mouth at the time!
i'm preferring it to herbal (my usual fave) at the moment though.

I changed over to tetleys decaf over 4 years ago and I like it better too :)

i drink tetleys decaff and have since I got pregnant with Lylah, I dont see the point in having caffiene in my teabags now when they taste the same to me?

i swapped to decaf when i was ttc. I cant notice any difference.

tetley decaf tastes the same, i drink it and no-one notices drinking it when their up

just recently changed to skimmied milk tho an man it looks liek a cup of water :lol:

i have typhoo decaff and cant really tell the difference, tis better for me skin as caffine aggrivates psorisis ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->