December '15 WTT buddy !!!

munchkinnn

Reaction score
Any other of you ladies have the loooooong 11 month wait or any long period that seems absolutely unbearable and impossible and just downright unfair :dohh: and need someone to openly express all of our baby feverishness without feeling like a complete obsessed lunatic lol. My SO refuses to let me talk his head off and noone truly understands baby unless you have it

Girl...I am right there with you. If everything goes according to plan we will be waiting until September of this year and while I'm hoping it flies by....I just feel like it's going to take FOREVER to get here :( would love to keep in touch and talk baby fever as well. I do not want to talk with friends about it and my husband is over it as well lol.

Girl...I am right there with you. If everything goes according to plan we will be waiting until September of this year and while I'm hoping it flies by....I just feel like it's going to take FOREVER to get here :( would love to keep in touch and talk baby fever as well. I do not want to talk with friends about it and my husband is over it as well lol.

Lol well atleast it's not December lol maybe I could sweet talk him a little more. .. so what do you want to have girl or boy and would this be your first

Hi! You all are more than welcome to come join our 2016 waiting thread! We are a group of ladies who are trying in 2015/2016 and will find lots of support and listening ears!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/waiting-to-try/2161423-waiting-waiting-2016-mommies.html

Lol munchkin definitely sweet talk him! I'm hoping that it's in September....could be December if I don't get a job right away :/. I want a boy first but honestly I would be happy with either! Husband DEFINITELY wants a boy lol. This would be our first :). What about you??

Thank you so much kksy9b, I will definitely join! Sounds like an awesome group! :)

Well were pretty much just waiting until I finish school and I only have two semesters left.. and I was thinking September as Well lol but I'm really not sure what I want first, he wants a Jr but island if I want to be in a house full of males, we have a little Jack Russell, twins would be nice but Then again it wouldn't lols but I honestly don't know lol as long as it's a baby I'm happy... but I already have like 15 girl names picked out lol but it'll be our 1st

Well were pretty much just waiting until I finish school and I only have two semesters left.. and I was thinking September as Well lol but I'm really not sure what I want first, he wants a Jr but island if I want to be in a house full of males, we have a little Jack Russell, twins would be nice but Then again it wouldn't lols but I honestly don't know lol as long as it's a baby I'm happy... but I already have like 15 girl names picked out lol but it'll be our 1st

Two semesters is nothing! You will be done in no time! I am really thinking September because I honestly don't know how long it will take us to become pregnant so I think that September is a good starting point! Maybe suggest that to your husband as well! :) I know what you mean though...I have two boy dogs as well! lol. I agree, as long as we have a healthy baby I'll be happy no matter what! We have one boy name picked out and one girl name picked out and that's it! hahaha we cannot agree on names but we at least have our first born names picked out! haha

Two semesters is nothing! You will be done in no time! I am really thinking September because I honestly don't know how long it will take us to become pregnant so I think that September is a good starting point! Maybe suggest that to your husband as well! :) I know what you mean though...I have two boy dogs as well! lol. I agree, as long as we have a healthy baby I'll be happy no matter what! We have one boy name picked out and one girl name picked out and that's it! hahaha we cannot agree on names but we at least have our first born names picked out! haha

I honestly wouldn't mind trying in September but we, especially me, really wanted it to be time to where my last 2-3 months his nephew and our neighbors son is outta school so I won't have to get up every few hours and walk down a flight of stairs or all around the yard so my Sparky can find the perfect place to poop and we're both clumsy lol as and what names do you have?

I honestly wouldn't mind trying in September but we, especially me, really wanted it to be time to where my last 2-3 months his nephew and our neighbors son is outta school so I won't have to get up every few hours and walk down a flight of stairs or all around the yard so my Sparky can find the perfect place to poop and we're both clumsy lol as and what names do you have?

That definitely makes sense! I don't blame you then! lol. Last year went by super fast for me so I'm hoping this year does too! I hate waiting lol. For a girl we have Brooklyn Paige & for a boy we have Cade Landry. Who knows though, it could definitely change haha. What are some of the names you have picked out?

That definitely makes sense! I don't blame you then! lol. Last year went by super fast for me so I'm hoping this year does too! I hate waiting lol. For a girl we have Brooklyn Paige & for a boy we have Cade Landry. Who knows though, it could definitely change haha. What are some of the names you have picked out?

Oh wow those are actually really cute :), but here we go lol
Kaiden /Kayden /Caiden Brielle '
Skylar Monae '
Taylor or Tylr Janae '
Audrey or Aubrey Lynn
Ava Lynn
Peyton Leah or Leah Peyton.. or lea
Fara Bryn.. not sure how I wanna pronounce it yet lol
Alice
Trinity
Serenity
Kaylee
Ivory
Cadence
Well that's it lolo

I love those!!! I really love the names Audrey, Aubrey, and kaylee! They are all so cute tho! You def have good names girl! Watch, you'll have a boy first tho hahaha

I love those!!! I really love the names Audrey, Aubrey, and kaylee! They are all so cute tho! You def have good names girl! Watch, you'll have a boy first tho hahaha

Idk I kinda feel like my first and 2nds gonna be a girl lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->