December 2011 Baby.. please join!!

Morning everyone,
I'm very happy this morning as I did my last CB digi and I got my 3+ (straight away - didn't even have to think about it).
And had no more bleeding or spotting since yesterday afternoon. Still a little apprehensive as I am only 5 weeks and had my m/c at 6 weeks last time. But at least so far so good and hopefully I'll get an early scan.

I third that Norah - would love to be blissfully ignorant of all the pitfalls there are to worry about and I am actually trying really hard not to and just enjoy what I have so far (other than my panic about the bleeding of course - I'm only human!)

Have a good day everyone.

:wave: Hi girls - can I join u?

I'm due Dec 20 I think. I have a 16mo old daughter Megan & had a natural miscarriage at 6 weeks in December.

I had light pink/light brown spotting Sunday & had my bfp monday. No spotting monday. Tuesday I woke up with lots more spotting (brown) but only when I wiped and backache. I talked to a nurse who thought I should be seen. Well the dr couldnt even believe I had already taken a pregnancy test & said "most" women would just assume this is there period. Well no - most periods dont look anything like this! :dohh: So he didnt examine me but did test hcg & progesterone. He said though he wouldnt give me any progesterone even if it was low - if I lose this pregnancy then next pregnancy he would give me some. Well how generous! So beta yesterday was 49 & progesterone was 17.9 - both ok so we'll see how tomorrow's numbers look for test #2. The dr said brown blood was old blood & didnt seem to think it was bad.

Today I havent had much spotting at all & my back seems to be much better as well - so hoping it was nothing.

With my miscarriage I wasnt having much backpain - and no spotting - just all of a sudden at 6 weeks exactly started bleeding heavily - red blood.

I want to be excited & hoping if this spotting stops then I can be( well as excited as can be expected). I've told my parents & one of my brothers so far. I would tell if I miscarried so figured why not tell them right away.

Morning everyone,
I'm very happy this morning as I did my last CB digi and I got my 3+ (straight away - didn't even have to think about it).
And had no more bleeding or spotting since yesterday afternoon. Still a little apprehensive as I am only 5 weeks and had my m/c at 6 weeks last time. But at least so far so good and hopefully I'll get an early scan.

I third that Norah - would love to be blissfully ignorant of all the pitfalls there are to worry about and I am actually trying really hard not to and just enjoy what I have so far (other than my panic about the bleeding of course - I'm only human!)

Have a good day everyone.

Boo - had some bleeding again today - so confused now!
It has eased off again now but am very worried it has recurred.

Well Phoenix i had the same yesterday more brown mucus discharge. Been feeling a bit down and thinking the worse. I feel like my symptoms are going as well but apparently they can come and go...
Im 6 weeks today and i ve got my first early scan in less than 2 hrs so fingers crossed.
At least we ll hopefully know one way or the other.
How much bleeding did you have? I ve read loads on how common it is but i suppose when it happens to you that doesnt make you feel any better x

:wave: Hi girls - can I join u?

I'm due Dec 20 I think. I have a 16mo old daughter Megan & had a natural miscarriage at 6 weeks in December.

I had light pink/light brown spotting Sunday & had my bfp monday. No spotting monday. Tuesday I woke up with lots more spotting (brown) but only when I wiped and backache. I talked to a nurse who thought I should be seen. Well the dr couldnt even believe I had already taken a pregnancy test & said "most" women would just assume this is there period. Well no - most periods dont look anything like this! :dohh: So he didnt examine me but did test hcg & progesterone. He said though he wouldnt give me any progesterone even if it was low - if I lose this pregnancy then next pregnancy he would give me some. Well how generous! So beta yesterday was 49 & progesterone was 17.9 - both ok so we'll see how tomorrow's numbers look for test #2. The dr said brown blood was old blood & didnt seem to think it was bad.

Today I havent had much spotting at all & my back seems to be much better as well - so hoping it was nothing.

With my miscarriage I wasnt having much backpain - and no spotting - just all of a sudden at 6 weeks exactly started bleeding heavily - red blood.

I want to be excited & hoping if this spotting stops then I can be( well as excited as can be expected). I've told my parents & one of my brothers so far. I would tell if I miscarried so figured why not tell them right away.

Hi daisybee :flower:
hope your numbers go up in the right direction today :thumbup:
let us know how you get on x

Well Phoenix i had the same yesterday more brown mucus discharge. Been feeling a bit down and thinking the worse. I feel like my symptoms are going as well but apparently they can come and go...
Im 6 weeks today and i ve got my first early scan in less than 2 hrs so fingers crossed.
How much bleeding did you have? I ve read loads on how common it is but i suppose when it happens to you that doesnt make you feel any better x

I've had a tiny bit of red blood Monday morning and yesterday afternoon but then eased off to light brown spotting and then stopped (still waiting for it to stop again this time).
I'm only 5 weeks +2. The doc on Mon said he'd refer me for an early scan but they wouldn't do it before 6 weeks so I am waiting to hear. Not totally given up hope but would really like it all to stop and to feel really sick! :dohh:

Well had my early scan and everything is fine so far :happydance: could see the little heart pulsating away, it was lovely. Feel much better now.
I ve got another scan booked in 2 weeks time. I was told not to worry about the brown spotting as this can happen.

I've had a tiny bit of red blood Monday morning and yesterday afternoon but then eased off to light brown spotting and then stopped (still waiting for it to stop again this time).
I'm only 5 weeks +2. The doc on Mon said he'd refer me for an early scan but they wouldn't do it before 6 weeks so I am waiting to hear. Not totally given up hope but would really like it all to stop and to feel really sick! :dohh:

The sickness is a really good sign. Mine started on sat the day after the first brown spotting and has nt really gone away. Been feeling quite queasy today and im only 6 +1. Hopefully you ll hear about your scan soon. Just try to relax and not worry x

Welcome DaisyBee! I'm sorry for your loss. Please keep us posted on what your 2nd #'s are!

Norah-YAY on a good scan! So happy for you! You must have been so elated to see your LO's heart beating away! I can't wait to go to my 1st scan.

I am getting so anxious & nervous. I am 5 weeks + 2 today and the wait is killing me. It doesn't help that I feel like I have barely any symptoms. Still only gassy (and gas pains), feel tired but have a difficult time sleeping & some bloating.

The sickness is a really good sign. Mine started on sat the day after the first brown spotting and has nt really gone away. Been feeling quite queasy today and im only 6 +1. Hopefully you ll hear about your scan soon. Just try to relax and not worry x

Just got my scan date - next Mon. I think I'll only be 5+6 (but will be 6+4 according to LMP) so I hope they see something!

Hey Girls, I am due on the 22 Dec. I am worried/ecstatic and trying to be as positive as possible that everything will work out this time.

Hiya girls,after a m/c in feb with no af in between i am proud to be 6w2d,we seen the baby and a strong heartbeat yesterday at the dr! i just keep hoping and praying for the best. my due date is Dec 6th,on my drs birthday lol.

Hi girls. I got my bfp on Saturday & think I am due 20th December :)

We lost our little girl at 16 weeks in November so have lost the naivety of the last pregnancy, but I do think what happened has made me savour every minute of this one.

My numbers are good! They went from 49 to 101 in 48 hrs so doubling as they should! Phew! I'm relieved! My spotting has stopped as well! :thumbup: The dr wants me to wait til the 26th to get another hcg test (he's on vacation til then - LOL)

I'm trying to be positive. It wont do any good to go through this pregnancy worried & not enjoying it. I was induced early with Megan (37weeks) because of high bp she wasnt growing enough. They watched me so close during 2nd & 3rd tri & I was a nervous wreck the whole time - I wished afterwards I would have stopped worrying & just enjoyed!

I am tired but woke up early am & had a tough time going back to sleep. Still have backaches & cramps on & off.

How is everyone else?

My numbers are good! They went from 49 to 101 in 48 hrs so doubling as they should! Phew! I'm relieved! My spotting has stopped as well! :thumbup: The dr wants me to wait til the 26th to get another hcg test (he's on vacation til then - LOL)

I'm trying to be positive. It wont do any good to go through this pregnancy worried & not enjoying it. I was induced early with Megan (37weeks) because of high bp she wasnt growing enough. They watched me so close during 2nd & 3rd tri & I was a nervous wreck the whole time - I wished afterwards I would have stopped worrying & just enjoyed!

I am tired but woke up early am & had a tough time going back to sleep. Still have backaches & cramps on & off.

How is everyone else?

so glad ur levels are going up as they should! excellent news! great thing the spotting has stopped also. keep us updated :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->