December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm on CD2 now and hurting. SOOO nauseas, I actually took a test just cause I thought it might just be spotting and all this nausea is from early pregnancy, but alas, wishful thinking BFN. Oh well, just gotta deal with these odd PMS symptoms, hating it now. Wanna throw up at every smell and every sight and soo dizzy and tired. AH, just let me sleep. 6 hours of work 2 hours of class 1 hour of nap and now cooking dinner, kids are about to be home with the hubs and then another couple hours of taking care of them before I can finally relax... after completing my hour of homework. ARRRGGGHHH

Awww *hugs* nostress, you must not be stressed. Everything I read says that the more stressed you are, the harder it is. take it easy okay?

Anyone trying anything different this time??
Well, no. I think we're already doing what should be enough. It's just not working :growlmad:!!! I'm using OPKs, we're BDing every day when we're supposed to and almost as often when we don't have to, I ovulate, my cycles are regular (a couple of days off now and then now that I'm TTC - nerves probably), I never had any problems, I'm healthy, fit, my OH has vital :spermy:. And it's been a year. I start every cycle with hope anyway. But if nothing happens before August (which is getting closer), I have a Dr's appointment then. She'll do some tests to see where the problem is and we'll go on from there.
Anyway, enough about that. July will be a magical month (I'll be 33 in July, too) and there will be BFP all over the place, you'll see :thumbup:.

Yes!!! BFP in July for all of us :)

Hi there mind if I join, I am CD 5 today. Have a 30 day cycle. July is going to be our month, I have a feeling :)

Tiger xx

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to bob in and say hi to you all!

Im still technically on the thread from last month but wanted to check out the new thread!

Baby dust to all and i agree - July will be a very lucky month

xxx

Tigerlicious, of course you can join us, but only if you promise us a BFP in July :winkwink:.
TTC190810, feel free to stalk, just don't join us actively, ok? Get your BFP still in June.

Hi Ladies, Does evening primrose oil affect getting a BFP? I've woke up feeling really down & grumpy today and think it might help shift my mood, my OH made me feel better by explaining before bed last night i've been "moody" recently!! :-(

Tigerlicious, of course you can join us, but only if you promise us a BFP in July :winkwink:.
TTC190810, feel free to stalk, just don't join us actively, ok? Get your BFP still in June.

*gulp* Huge ask, guess I could send OH round the houses lol :haha:

TTC190810, feel free to stalk, just don't join us actively, ok? Get your BFP still in June

I will try my upmost! Im really trying to be hopeful but not get my hopes up at the same time!

Im a strange person, lol!

x

TTC190810, feel free to stalk, just don't join us actively, ok? Get your BFP still in June

I will try my upmost! Im really trying to be hopeful but not get my hopes up at the same time!

Im a strange person, lol!

x

Nah, you're not strange. I'm the same :winkwink:.

Babygirlhall fellow clomid girl:) when do u start them? Is this your first time on clomid?

I first started them in Jan, got my bfp on my second cycle (feb) but sadly had a mc. Now back on them and praying for another bfp and a sticky bean! I take 100mg on cd 1-5. You?
xx

Hi babygirlhall! Nice to see another clomid friend :) DId you start on 50 mg? or went immediately to 100 mg? Any side effects for you?

Btw, so sorry about your mc... *hugs* Hope you'll get your BFP soon!

Hiya ebelle :hi:
They put me straight onto 100mg. The first cycle i O'd but not till late in the cycle then af arrived on cd28. The second cycle i O'd around cd14 and by cd24 i got my bfp!
I found clomid gave me tummy ache, twinges and stuff in ovary area. It would build up for about 5-7 days then i would get my +opk and the pain would go.
xx

When is everyone starting to take their OPK tests? This will be my first cycle trying them.

cd 2 today, Can I join! First AF since an early m/c. This could be our month!!

cd 2 today, Can I join! First AF since an early m/c. This could be our month!!

Hey hun, this is my first af after a mc at 10wks. Looks like were in the same boat. FX this is our month! :thumbup:
xx

Hey Nostress, I am starting my OPK on cycle day 10, although i have had an LH surge as early as day 10 and as late as day 18. I just have to BD a lot to cover that amount of time!! just rememer not to use FMU, test in the afternoon, thats when your LH surge is the highest!:winkwink:

Kgriffon, welcome to the thread! good luck, to you this month!!

Can I join you ladies? I'm on cycle day 3 and I start my first cycle of clomid on Saturday. We've been trying 2 years so hopefully I get a BFP!

Ok, cd10, I'll start then... here's another question: I had light spotting on the 19th in the evening so light it was just on the toilet paper once, then regular flow of AF started on the 20th. So is my CD1 the 19th or the 20th?

Can I join you ladies? I'm on cycle day 3 and I start my first cycle of clomid on Saturday. We've been trying 2 years so hopefully I get a BFP!

Oooh! I'm cd3 today and starting my first round of clomid on Saturday too... yay!

Hi to all new girls.
I'm on vacation and don't have time for posting. I will catch up when I'm at work again on Monday.
nostress, I'll probably start using OPKs on CD11 or 12. My LP is 12/13 days long. And start counting from 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back