• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dark hair is all Daddy!! He has much different coloring than Blake who was Blonde and very fair skinned but those sweet checks, lips, and chin do remind me of Blake!!

Artsie, I knew they would jump on Quinn as soon as they saw his pics.

blmom, welcome back. You have a very cute new son :).

V day today, 24 weeks :happydance:! I'll take a photo of my bump today but I don't know when I'll be able to post it. Still no internet at home...

:cake: Happy V day Katy!!!

WOW you girls are so right, Lukas looks like he's got daddy's hair line too and he does look like his big brother.

BMom, how's Blake with his little bro. What was the first meeting like? I'm guessing really cute wrapped in cute with some extra cute thrown on top?

Congrats again bmom! He's adorable! How's it going with 2 little ones? Our little ones are only 3 weeks apart :)

artsie-That is so cool! Good luck Monday! :)

Katie-Happy VDay! Seems like you are moving along nicely with your pregnancy.

To those thinking about another one, that is great! When my 1st was 9 months old I was ready to start trying again for another baby. So far life with 3 little ones isn't as bad as I imagined, I thought it would be a lot more crazy and chaotic. So far, its really not that bad. I am genuinely happy that we had a 3rd baby :)

Update on me and G! Just got back from our 30 week growth scan and G's perfect!!! Placenta baby and fluid are all normal so we're one happy house today!!!!!! :cloud9:

We didn't get a decent pic of her lovely little face though. AGAIN!!
She was head down and facing my bum (poor thing) so we just couldn't see her at all. The doctor wiggled her about and she moved for an instant and we got to see her little face, or most of it, for a few seconds. Long enough for DH to decide she looks like me. All I saw was cuteness. We'll soon see what she looks like in a few months.

All in all, mamma and baby doing great x

Glad to hear it Coco! :) Sorry you didn't get pics. Oh, and ps, there's no FEW months left for you lady! Youve got about 2! What's your edd again?

Had appt yesterday who confirmed baby M's anatomy scan came back perfect. Yay! At 20 weeks he was measuring between 20+1-20+4, and says that's because he has long legs :)

Annoying part: My OB had made notes that the tech was to get a good look at my cyst for her (this practice has yet to lay eyes on the infamous cyst) and the tech made zero mention of it in her report. Hoping they'll be able to go back and look at the film to get a peek otherwise ill have to get yet another scan of the damn cyst.

Interesting bit of info, the doc says I have a very long cervix. She threw in "probably the longest I've seen" what??? Out of all the hoo-has an OB sees in her career, and I have the longest cervix?? Damn! I guess I'm just freakishly long all over the place. My torso, my fingers, my arms, and now my cervix. I'm wondering if long cervix is why I didn't progress well in labor. And considering all the changes a cervix has to make in order to give birth, I'm willing to bet that won't happen for me prior to 39 weeks so I'm pretty much banking on that c-section.

:rofl: Lolo you're right, 2 months left. 15 Feb (my birthday) is her due date!!!

So guiness book of records for you and your cervix! don't let it get you down. Bodies are amazing, look how much your usterus changes, you grow an ENTIRE new organ (placenta) not to mention the little life that goes from poppy seed to watermelon in a short space of time considering the complexity of that little being. I'm sure your cervix can manage to shorten flatten and obliterate itself with some good contractions. Mother nature is no fool. You're a pro mom. Maybe your labour failed to progress for bagillion other reason, first time nerves for one!!! You're going into this birth with your eyes wide open, hopefully more confident, trust your body, it's doing an amazing job of growing little baby boy, I believe in your little cervix even if you don't. Try and keep a positive image of your birth in your mind, don't condition yourself for a cesarean. Sure it might be needed and if it is then go with it. But it's my no means a certainty. Women do VBAC all the time. You're right to be aware of the risks and problems but really really really I think your state of mind going into it plays a HUGE role in the outcome.
POSITIVITY! You'll have a great labour!

Bmom, lukas is a beauty! Thanks for sharing.... And keep them coming!

Artsie, good luck tmrw! Dont let them convince you to buy a portfolio (that used to be a negative sign implying theywant your money!). Q is a doll!

Coco, yay! for the wonderful exam results! G is all cuddly cozy in there!

Lolo, congrats for having a long, sexy cervix! I bet there are some benefits to go with that.

I created my own holiday card from photos taken here at home. Here is one that is going on the card!

Oh YUM Trina!!! What a little cutie she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coco, I think I'm trying to protect myself from the disappointment. But you're right. BTW, I'm calling the 8th for you :)

Lolo, that's the first prediction. :yipee: One week early huh? My parents arrive on the 9th which will mean they'll miss it but OK. I'll write in on the first page of my journal after the Gender Guesses so that way I won't forget and I'll know where to look to see if you were right! You got BMom spot on didn't you?!
Spooky physic!

Well with bmom I was feeling a tuesday, so I gave her two dates. With Ashley I knew it was a Sunday (which is why I was trying to convince her to get outside that night,lol) but she ended up going the next Sunday. But with you I'm not getting a real strong feeling about a day of the week but I do keep going back to the 8th for some reason. At first I was feeling Saturday but kept seeing the 8th. I hope I'm wrong and your parents can be there!! It's really all guessing, its not like I have visions or anything, lol.

Lol but watch, I probably shoulda just stuck with my first instinct and said a Saturday.

I give you an alternate, you're listed as the 8th (or a Saturday).
They are just guesses but I remember you and your sister are both a little extra tuned in to these things aren't you? Not that much longer to wait!

We are, but I would never consider myself psychic :) I just get lucky sometimes

:cake: Happy V day Katy!!!

WOW you girls are so right, Lukas looks like he's got daddy's hair line too and he does look like his big brother.

BMom, how's Blake with his little bro. What was the first meeting like? I'm guessing really cute wrapped in cute with some extra cute thrown on top?

First meeting didn't go as picture perfectly as planned but oh well! DH was @ work and my Dad brought Blake up to the hospital without calling so it was my Dad and SIL that were there but I wish DH would have been there to watch Blake's reaction!! The first thing Blake said was look at his cute feet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"