December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I join in too?on cd1 today..this will be only my third cycle ttc and first on the site!
not temping or opk'ing yet..lets hope July is the month!! (my birthday is in july aswell)
:dust: to all of you :dust:

xo

Ok, cd10, I'll start then... here's another question: I had light spotting on the 19th in the evening so light it was just on the toilet paper once, then regular flow of AF started on the 20th. So is my CD1 the 19th or the 20th?

I would say cd1 is the 20th x

Im feeling positive for this month already, hope you all are too!

Hi ladies. This is my first month TTC but I've been charting for 4.
Can I join in the fun?
I'm CD6 today. Me and OH are getting married a week tomorrow and my first O day of married life will be in Paris on our honeymoon!
I hope this thread brings us lots of luck for a honeymoon baby.
My O day is pretty late, around CD22 and my LP is only about 10 days. Trying B6 this cycle to try and help. We'll see I guess.
Long cycle, late O, lots of support.
Thanks ladies.
Baby dust to all of you.
x

This is my first round too. I'm taking 50mg and I have to go back on cycle day 21 for him to do what he called an ovary check.

I asked my doctor if he wanted me to come in mid cycle and he said no. Lol . He said come back if you don't get pregnant. He said he has no doubt that I ovulate so maybe that's why.

Lol. My RE said I wasn't ovulating so that's why he wants to make sure I am. Although I'm not 100% I'm not because I have meen pregnant before I just m\c. :(

Well from what I've read, if youre not ovulating regularly you have a better chance with clomid than I do.

I'm going to take mine before I go to bed because that's when I take everything else. Which is metformin, iorn, vit c, and a prenatal.

i got CD1 on 22june... now i'am on cd4.. last cycle i had 72cycledays..!! i had very long cycle.
will take vitex+maca to get early ovulation. hope it works

June 21 was my cd1 an i startrd clomid on friday, june 24. So far no side effects, just tired!! Let this be the month! :fx:

Hi girls. I'm back from a mini vacation, I'm rested and ready for new challenges. AF is gone, hopefully for about a year. I'm on 8 DPO, expecting to ovulate in about a week.
Welcome ledzep, coconuts, ice88 and sadie. I added you all to the list.
If anyone already knows when she will test, please let me know so I can add a date to your name.

Babygirlhall and ebelle, my clomidchicks:) clomid causes me very sore nipples and bloating to the point I look four months preggo!! I'm on 50mg cd 3 to 7, just finished my last on Saturday night! I may just ditch the opks and bd cd 10 to 15 and do headstands after!! I bought instead cups but I'm afraid to use them. Also taking robitussin and got preseed, hoping its our month!!

I haven't really noticed any side effects from the clomid. Hope that's not a bad sign.

I will start testing around july 17th if I can hold it off that long katy:) that's when af if expected...she's not welcome!!!

I'm hoping its your month too sadie! First clomid cycle? Beware of sore nipples and bbs about one week after your last pill just as a heads up:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"