December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girlies, hope you guys don't mind if I join you!

My CD1 was on the 21st, but I've been staying away, licking my paws after defeat, but AF is finally about finished and I'm ready to try again!

This cycle I'm temping, using opk's regularly(haven't started that yet, maybe in a few days) and taking evening primrose oil. Last cycle I used OPK's, but not regularly and they were old ones about to expire! :haha:

I have my fxed for all you ladies! :dust: to us!

results from my cd3 blood test.

fertility

fsh 4.8*

48.9 esteragiol

lh 2.7

results from my cd3 blood test.

fertility

fsh 4.8*

48.9 esteragiol

lh 2.7

Hi ladies, can I join? My CD1 was on the 22nd and I will be testing starting on the 13th at 7dpo! The 14th is our 10 year anniversary so I am hoping it will be extra special!! Baby dust for everybody :)

Welcome, artsiekat and _EllieMae_.
_EllieMae_, you will start testing at 7 DPO? Isn't that a bit too early? Though I have heard of a positive test at 8 DPO. But that was probably because of early O.
sadie, what about your blood test? Is it OK? I don't know much about hormone levels but I know that FSH should be below 12 or you're in trouble. So your results seem fine to me in that aspect.

Only side effect on the clomid so far is ::TMI WARNING:: loose bowels. I don't really mind it though since it usually takes me a few days to go even once and I've gone twice this evening already. Hope my lucky streak keeps up! Lol

Hiya girls,
Now on cd9 and going to start testing with opk tomorrow. The last two cycles i took clomid i have stomach ache for about 5 days before O but nothing yet this cycle. I PRAY it works, please PLEASE!! I want to be pregnant sooo bad
xx

I'm going to take mine before I go to bed because that's when I take everything else. Which is metformin, iorn, vit c, and a prenatal.

Any side effects worth mentioning so far?

I've had a couple of hot flashes nothing to major though.

i will take my last pill of 50 mg today. no side effects here, except maybe a little tired, but that could be because i have been extra busy. i take my pill at lunchtime.

_EllieMae_, you will start testing at 7 DPO? Isn't that a bit too early? Though I have heard of a positive test at 8 DPO. But that was probably because of early O.
sadie, what about your blood test? Is it OK? I don't know much about hormone levels but I know that FSH should be below 12 or you're in trouble. So your results seem fine to me in that aspect.

thanks for asking. the doctor that called said everything is normal, but didn't explain much else. im on clomid 50mg, cd9, taking pill number 5 today. any idea why i am having major cm?? i cant ovulate now, but need to wait until monday when i will be with my dp!!!!! :wacko:

Actually it is not too early for me as with both of my sons I was testing positive at 7dpo and the baby I lost in February also had faint positives at 7dpo. I guess I am an early implanter :shrug: either way I love testing in general and looking for faint lines and stuff so yes I will be testing at 7dpo...hell I will probably start at 5dpo since I have 50 IC's :)

any idea why i am having major cm?? i cant ovulate now, but need to wait until monday when i will be with my dp!!!!! :wacko:
That would sound kind of funny if it wasn't such a serious matter. Unfortunately we can't tell our bodies how to act and when. I sure hope you're not ovulating yet if you can't BD before Monday. Well, CM appears several days before O anyway. Try using OPKs.
:dust:

Actually it is not too early for me as with both of my sons I was testing positive at 7dpo and the baby I lost in February also had faint positives at 7dpo. I guess I am an early implanter :shrug: either way I love testing in general and looking for faint lines and stuff so yes I will be testing at 7dpo...hell I will probably start at 5dpo since I have 50 IC's :)
Wow, you really do get your positives early. FX and :dust:.

I'm on 10 DPO and I noticed a bit of CM today. It's not EWCM yet of course. My body is getting ready to ovulate :happydance:. I'll start using OPKs on friday, CD 12. I don't think that's too late as I usually ovulate around CD 16.
How are you girls doing?

Hi to All you ladies,

I have now passed over to this thread after the evil AF was a week late! CD1 yesterday so im going to be a bit later in the testing department than most! I will not be stressed this month! I did very well last month until AF was late and am going to be sticking to my plan that worked! having no HPTS in the house will prevent me from becoming a POAS addict! it worked last month, until, as I say the witch was late! Even then i only did 1!! Wow, i shocked myself when i just wrote that!

Me and OH, after much discussion are not temping or using OPKS and have decided that if after 6 months it hasnt happened we will do those things then!

As i have just said in the other thread my little sister found out yesterday that she is pg! Its sad that we arent yet but, hopefully we will be soon and im trying not to stress about it! We havent be TTC that long really after being on BC for quite a long time so its the relaxed approach for us!

Obviously im still going to be a BNB addict!

Baby dust to all

xx

I'm so sorry you got your AF TTC:( This is a great support group, welcome:) I'm currently on CD10 too Katy and have been taking Robitussin to thin out CM...it's not really doing much but I'm willing to try it all! I started OPK's yesterday just to be safe, all negative so far. I was having right ovary pain last night and slight cramping today, maybe I'm getting ready to O? Tried the temp thing, yesterday 97.18 and today 97.45 so not sure if temps will work for me (I sleep with my mouth open). Tell me ladies, do you OPK in the a.m or p.m?? I've heard varying stories on which is best. Countdown on days until testing.....hurry up Mid July!!!! Baby Dust to all!!!!

Don't worry Sadie!!! Ovulation usually occurs 5-10 days after your last clomid so I'm sure you're not ovulating yet. Have you been drinking tea or doing anything else different? Some things other than O can cause CM...I agree with Katy our bodies are tricky little devils!

TTC190810, since your AF decided to come after all, welcome to the new thread. New thread, new beginning, new hope. I hope July is your month. Same goes for the rest of us.
jensengirl, I had to Google Robitussin because I didn't know what it does. I hope it works for you.

I started mucinex today because it comes in pill form. I can't drink syrup all day. The thought makes me shudder...

I also checked my cervix for the first time today. The whole process weirded me out and I'm hard to make uncomfortable! Hoping it gets easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"