December 2013, anyone? :)

I created a thread over in TTC for the WTT graduates! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=13 Please come join as soon as you can!! Feel free to come on over now, since December is only SIX DAYS away!! :happydance:

My appointment went very well yesterday - I just have to let him know when I get my :bfp:, and then after the 20-week scan I will have another scan every 4 weeks until the birth, to check on heartbeat and growth. Also extra-careful monitoring for pre-eclampsia, as since my Mum had it, I'm at increased risk over and above the 'first baby' risk. I didn't know that :dohh:

Anyway, he was lovely and I'm happy to have him as my obstetrician! :happydance:

AF showed her face properly this morning, after 8 days of spotting. So Just this AF to go, and then on my next CD1 I will be moving over! I'm going to be so impatient this month. I've finally found my motivation to diet, though, so I am sticking to it and trying to lose a good few lb (sensibly!) so I can wear my normal clothes a bit longer after :bfp: time ;)

MrsEleflump, I'm ecstatic to hear that!!! I am so happy for you, love :) It should make it a bit easier for you knowing you are in good hands!

Schmetterling, I will find the thread and fix it, that is so weird! I copied and pasted right from the web browser.

Thanks Holly :D

The link doesn't work for me either, it takes me to a 'create new thread' page in the TTC board. Weird! Is it ok if I sneak in early when it's up and running? :ninja:

Here it is ladies: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2071031-wtt-graduates-thread-3-a.html

See you over there soon, AF is due any day now and then we're officially TTC :happydance:

Thank you, Tigerlily!! And yes, of course MrsEleflump!! I haven't posted much in it yet, I've been super busy and haven't been able to spend much time on here at all.

Happy December, ladies!! I hope all of your WTT journeys are coming to a happy end :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->