December 2013 Rainbow Babies

EMG1013

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Any others out there? I just got my BFP yesterday at 10 DPO with a clearblue digital. With my January pregnancy, I didn't get a BFP until 5 days after my expected pregnancy, which I would estimate around 20 DPO. Hopefully it's a good sign! Currently fertility friend says my EDD is 12/11/13 - I hope this is a sticky one!!

Hi! I'm Starry. I got my bfp on Thursday though I got some shadowy lines a few days before that. I have irregular cycles so don't know exactly when I ovulated but I have a rough idea. I'm putting my due date at December 8th.

My last angel had very slow growth and low-rising hcg and I didn't get many of the twinges and pulling cramps I got with my son's pregnancy. This time I'm getting quite a bit so that's my 'good' sign.

I'm also hoping I don't bleed. I had bleeding with all of my pregnancies including my son's.

Hey ladies! Preggo after having to say goodbye to an Angel Baby in November. Scared, but so excited. I feel very different this time around. My cycle has been much more regular since the loss. I got a BFP in the afternoon 13dpo, first time I took a test, and was shocked! Should be due Dec 2. Going to the dr in a few weeks if we hold onto this little blessing.

Hi ladies, so glad to be part of this thread!!
I got my bfp on thurs at 12dpo, after my mc in December 2012. The lines are stronger this time and I've already had nausea a few times along with lots of cramping and sore boobs which started 2 days ago.
Please let this be our sticky babies :) I think I'm due 7th December xx

Welcome everyone! Congratulations on your BFP's!! So exciting!! I hope everyone has some sticky babies!!! I'm so nervous about the whole thing - I really need to stop. If I feel cramps I'm upset that something is wrong and if I don't have cramps I'm upset too! This morning I told my husband that I was so upset that my symptoms disappeared that it was giving me a stomach ache and heartburn - yesterday I told him those were my major pregnancy symptoms! It's driving me crazy!!! Hopefully you all are a lot more relaxed than I am!!!

Hi, Megan! I remember you from the May 2012 thread. I was actually just thinking about you, wondering how you were doing. Looks like we're bump buddies again. :)

Overall, I'm getting a lot of positive vibes this time around. I still have some fears but it almost feels like some of my innocence has returned and I haven't had that since my first pregnancy (I'm on pregnancy #4). It feels like such a gift. Though the other night I dreamed I started to bleed and that freaked me out as all of my other bleeding dreams had come true within 24 hours. Thankfully, I have now passed the 24 hour mark and no bleeding! :)

I feel different this time around too. Praying for a healthy pregnancy :) when do you see the dr?

Hello ladies. I miscarried feb 18th. I have known I am pregnant now for almost 2 weeks. Think I'm due in December. Would be nice for people to talk to xx

Congratulations everyone! I got a couple of faint BFPs yesterday on cheap internet buys and confirmed with clearblue digital today. Estimated due day is Dec 11th or 12th (not sure if I ovulated on 20th or 21st March!). It's been well over a year of trying since our last MMC and D&C and have just had a Hycosy so must have 'cleared me out'!! :happydance:
I'm trying to stay positive this time and not worry about everything- hard but I'm trying! Nice to have support network on here! :thumbup:

So nice to meet other ladies with the same worries as me!
I got stronger lines on my tests a lot earlier with this pregnancy and have been so tired already so I'm hoping as my symptoms are stronger earlier that this is a good sign.
I lost my baby at just under 8 weeks so I really just want to get past that and I might start to relax a little bit!

Hey ladies,

I got my BFP a week ago and am due 3rd December.

I'm 5 weeks today after a loss at 5 and a half weeks last September.
I'm feeling extremely nervous and been having anxiety dreams- trying my hardest to keep relaxed and take one day at a time.

So far I've had a nice progression on the first response and clear blue digital conception indicator. Last time the lines never got any darker and never got past 1-2 weeks on the CB digital.

Feeling different this time too but just can't help thinking the worst in order to guard myself from any disappointment.

Prayer for us all to have sticky beans :flower:

Hi everyone,
We just found out yesterday that we are pregnant again after losing our second baby to preterm labor in December at 21 weeks. We are absolutely ecstatic about it :cloud9:! This was my first regular cycle since I delivered and my due date is December 8th, although, in reality I will probably deliver in November at 38 weeks since that was the plan for Zoi (who was due this month :cry:). Nevertheless, I want to hang with you all since we are at the same stage :hugs:. Eventhough this is my third pregnancy, we have a 7 year old little girl, it is going to be different because of my previous loss. I will need a cerclage to keep my cervix closed and take progesterone...all of which will be new for me. I am looking forward to sharing experiences with you ladies.:happydance:

Welcome, GI_Jane and Hopefulagain! Congrats on your bfps! I am sorry to hear about your losses. Maybe our angels can put good words in for our little rainbows.

I'm getting anxiety dreams too. During the day I feel about as positive as you can during a PaL. But at night I've been getting awful nightmares. Last night I dreamed I was full-on bleeding but my tests kept coming back positive. Then my DS had to go to the hospital and I was miscarrying at the same time. The worst part of the dream though, was standing on a beach and seeing at the water's edge the words "summer of miscarriage". Then I saw the word "mom" and the waves came and swept them away. :(

The first part of the dream I can explain away because it actually happened to me last fall. I was still actively miscarrying my baby when we had to bring my son to the ER. (He's OK...turned out to be nothing serious). But the last part on the beach.....yikes!

The bleeding in my pregnancies have always started at 5 weeks so I'm holding my breath until I get past 6 weeks and to 7 weeks with no spotting.

Oh, and my doctor won't see me until May 7th!! The receptionist said that was the earliest available time he had. I don't know if I should be mad or sad. Just feel ignored by the medical community. I live in a rural area so I don't really have other options.

hi girls

i got my bfp yesterday .. it was just a trace line so i did a blood test too .. it came as "trace positive" :(

i hope this is a sticky bean .. if everything goes well i will be due on 12th Dec ..

H&H 9 months to all of us ..

Congratulations ladies :)

Lets hope we all get past however many weeks we were when we lost our little babies. For me I think I will start to believe this might be happening when I get to 8 weeks...

Welcome, Nadhoo and congrats on your bfp. I know it's worrying when we don't get that glow-in-the-dark positive and I don't want to dismiss your concerns but it's still early days so hopefully you'll see a nice increase and get a definite positive soon. Are you going to be getting your hcg levels tracked at all?

My furthest milestone is 12 weeks. I lost both my pregnancy at 12 weeks but the last one was a mmc and died at 6 weeks. My first loss was a spontaneous loss at 12 weeks though I guess it could have been a mmc as well and we just didn't know. I last saw that baby alive at 10 weeks. My second angel was lost at just shy of 9 weeks. It will be a long first trimester. I'm distracting myself with a trip we're taking in June just as I reach second tri. It's much easier looking ahead to the trip than to my milestones.

I know that I should probably be really concerned for this pregnancy, but I am chosing to instead put my faith in God. Losing my child at 21 weeks after having the world's easiest pregnancy and delivery, with our oldest daughter, has taught me that I am not in control. I'm focusing on what I can control which is healthier eating, continuing to exercise (just to keep my body moving), being mindful to stay away from germs as much as possible and reporting any little thing that doesn't look or feel right immediately. I am typically not an alarmist by nature but that resulted in me driving myself to labor and delivery (because I didn't think my "stomach ache" was a big deal) only to find out that I was 6cm dilated! I must admit that it will be a relief to make it to week 22.

Hi Ladies :hi: I had a DNC on February 12th and had my period on March 12th. Just yesterday I had a faint line on a cheap test so I took an FRER and a digital and both came back as positive and pregnant. This puts me with a VERY early bfp and the only reason I tested was because I have been VERY moody the last couple of days and this only happens when I'm pregnant. We were actually trying NOT to get pregnant this month because I had an MMR shot on March 12th and we were told NOT to get pregnant for 4 weeks. We even cut off at cd 6 and didnt do anything again until cd 18 so I'm not sure how this has happened :shrug: This adds a new fear to this pregnancy but I'm going to remain positive, God is in control and I will leave it to him. Based off my LMP my due date is 12/17. My prayers are with each and every one of you and I'm so lucky to have others to go through this with.

Hi girls,
I just got my bfp too after a mc in January. We have been doing ivf trying for our first baby, so it's been a long road so far! I'm hoping, praying, begging that this little one sticks around and we have a babe in arms in December! I think I'm due 10th December.
I'm feeling pretty terrified of another mc and noticed I'm having really awful/scary dreams- which I guess is a sign of the inner turmoil!
Do you think it will get easier as the pregnancy progresses? I'm hoping if we see a heartbeat on the 8 week scan, I can relax even just a little bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->