December 2014/January 2015 IUI

Very sorry to hear it Leti. You were on clomid, right? Do you know how many clomid cycles you are planning on doing?

yes I was, I don't know how many more, I guess as many as I can, I heard you can only do 6 cycles with it.

Hello everyone! I will be having my first IUI this cycle after 4.5years of TTC, 3 losses and 3 surgeries! My RE asked me to decide on if I wanted oral medication or injectables, I think I will go with the injectables but was wondering what you ladies prefer? AF is due today but will probably be a day or so late like always and I will go CD 3 for an US and to get my medications

:hi: Hi Jennifer.

I personally don't like injections, specially if I have to do them myself! :nope: But I hear they are stronger and more effective.
sorry for you losses. Did they do RPL test to determine the cause of the losses?

:hi: Hi Jennifer.

I personally don't like injections, specially if I have to do them myself! :nope: But I hear they are stronger and more effective.
sorry for you losses. Did they do RPL test to determine the cause of the losses?

Hi Leti and thank you! My losses were caused by a complete septate uterus. What happens is they attach to the "wall" and it has no blood flow so that causes me to miscarry. I had a few surgeries to correct it and they said it would fix things so fingers crossed!

Before the surgeries I had to inject Lupron every night so i'm hoping that is similar to the injectables. I'm leaning more towards them but I'm still iffy

The injectibles are easy peasy nd the only ide effect i had was mild fatigue. The trigger shot has made me super nauseous though.. But again didnt hurt.
My dr wont prescribe orals because injections are more effective so i started with injections..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->