December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

mdscpa

TTC#2
Reaction score
Welcome December 2017 Testers, kindly let me know when's your test date and I will update the list. May we all find a precious gift underneath the Christmas Tree.

"Tiny fingers, tiny toes, sent from above to fill our hearts with happiness, to fill our home with LOVE."​

BeNIF2mm.jpg

:dust: :dust: :dust:

PM6JpBw.gif

:dust:
To be determined:
Tove
mrsmummy2 :hugs:
Jules8 :hugs:

waiting2c :bfp:
Kaymumof2 :hugs:
Desire2Mom
sn0wbunnie

MrsMurphy
vickyandchick :bfp:
tbfromlv :bfp: :hugs:
thencomesbebe :hugs:
LuLu_TTC :hugs:

tankel :hugs:
Peonies83 :hugs:

Jesstula

smurphy90 :bfp: :hugs:
mel28nicole :bfp:
Motherofcorgi :hugs:

Dream143r :hugs:
Picksbaby :bfp:

maybababyin13

pamg :hugs:
Starlight32 :bfp:

steph1607 :hugs:
cdubs :bfp:

mdscpa :hugs:

TryingInCO :hugs:
StarBrites :hugs:

happycupcake :hugs:

carcar :hugs:
cynthiadeca :hugs:
VioletsMommy :hugs:

tablefortwo :hugs:

Dill

BelleandOwies
MissGii
bookworm7
junbait :bfp:

Star7 :hugs:
Bloblo :hugs:

Robynxo :hugs:

mickels :hugs:
Nuthatch :bfp:

Nixnax :hugs:
xarlenex

LO4
JLObytheBeach :bfp:

NovaStar
Jessie7003
AshNAmber
Trimeka
emzed
emilydee87 :bfp:

poppiebug :bfp:
bumpbug
Lukbaby87
mrsharper1
Msharp11686 :hugs:
Ftale :hugs:

Breeaa

imaginary8x :bfp:
Katy78

pamg

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Following and hoping for the best christmas gift for you all this year xx GL & baby dust to all!!

The ugly :witch: has arrived...:growlmad: :cry: Putting my test date on 12/08 (next af due) as per FF. Might change it depending on my actual O.

Will update here more once November thread is done. So for the mean time I will stay there.

The ugly :witch: has arrived...:growlmad: :cry: Putting my test date on 12/08 (next af due) as per FF. Might change it depending on my actual O.

Will update here more once November thread is done. So for the mean time I will stay there.

Sorry :hugs:

MD:Sorry, witch got me today too. I O early so I'm end of November, early December testing. Either way I will be here for support. :)

Oh no :( :hugs: Sorry AF got you instead of a surprise :bfp: Most of the time i will be in the November thread so I can follow all of you ladies.

So sorry! Hopefully next month will be your month and may you be blessed with the gift of a BFP under the tree :flower:

Thanks for starting the December thread, md! Will you please put me down for “to be determined”? I won’t select a date until I ovulate :)

Done ladies. <3 <3 <3

Corgi - i'm not even sure if i will ovulate this cycle. Really hoping I will don't know if i can handle another anov.

Done ladies. <3 <3 <3

Corgi - i'm not even sure if i will ovulate this cycle. Really hoping I will don't know if i can handle another anov.

Thank you! You’re taking the magic pills this month, right? Hopefully that does the trick for you! <3 what is it you’re using again? I’m taking royal jelly, B6, zinc, a prenatal, and CoQ10. Also drinking raspberry leaf tea religiously.

I’m also adding temping this cycle to try to eliminate some of the guess work

Going to take fertilaid for me and DH. Just waiting for it to arrive. Hopefully this thursday until monday then we'll start taking them. Don't know if i should continue taking EPO with fertilaid. But since it affects CM then most probably i will. Also continue taking folic acid, vit C and fish oil.

Here are the contents of fertilaid for women :

NaZxYFGl.jpg

Here are the contents of fertilaid for men:

fn0IUf5.jpg

Following! You can add me as undecided. Still not sure what to do this cycle, still so down from the previous unsuccessful cycle when I really thought we would conceive :( Btw love your first post Mdscpa, so much baby dust :D

Following! You can add me as undecided. Still not sure what to do this cycle, still so down from the previous unsuccessful cycle when I really thought we would conceive :( Btw love your first post Mdscpa, so much baby dust :D

I’m so sorry Tove! I can totally relate—I’m feeling really down too because I was convinced it had happened last cycle :( I’m especially emotional because October marked a year since we started TTC, and we haven’t had so much as a hint of a BFP. I am determined not to give up though :) we are going to see a doctor soon just to make sure everything is working properly, but we’ve made some positive lifestyle changes recently, so I’m hoping that helps!

Just know you’re not alone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->