December 2019 babies!

pooch

Reaction score
I guess I'll start the group! And if you want a more creative name let me know. Tell me your due date and I'll add you below

Dec 1
Pooch

Dec 2
Nima

Dec 10
MummyJade
3boys

Dec 14
drjo718

Dec 17
JessaBear36

Dec 19
clynn11

Last edited:
Yay thanks for starting the group! My due date is 2nd of December. On Thursday I'll have my first scan and I'm so excited and hoping to see a good heartbeat. I'm trying not to worry because it doesn't help anyway, and I'm done worrying from ttc...
Do you have any symptoms yet? I don't really feel much.

Hello

Estimated due date is 10th December ..

Booking appointment is 2nd May, little stretchy/campy feeling now and again and sometimes feeling a little sick... Most all I'm so tired

Hope you ladies are well x

Hello, all. My due date is December 14. I was feeling optimistic until today. I came down with the stomach flu yesterday, and today my cervix is suddenly soft and open when it was previously firm and closed. I've recently had 2 early miscarriages, so I'm nervous. My test lines have looked good so far, and I'll take another in the morning.

Hello ladies, app says I'm due Dec 17th. Until I have a dating scan we can use that for now. Looking forward to sharing my journey. Some of it lol. Hope we all have a healthy pregnancy.

I have started having a pain on my right side and think the worst; called the dr today and asked if i could get an US tomorrow at my first apt to rule out ectopic. She said it could also just be a cyst, which I do remember them mentioning I had with one of my prior pregnancies. Hopefully I can get it done so I can relax!

Oh I hope it's just the uterus stretching and making room. Fx for your ultrasound today.

I have started having a pain on my right side and think the worst; called the dr today and asked if i could get an US tomorrow at my first apt to rule out ectopic. She said it could also just be a cyst, which I do remember them mentioning I had with one of my prior pregnancies. Hopefully I can get it done so I can relax!
I've had a ectopic pregnancy hope that's not the case for you keep us posted GL.

I’m at my apt for bloodwork only and had red blood when I wiped. They got me in for an ultrasound and saw a viable embryo with a heartbeat of 123 measuring right on schedule. Not sure what the bleeding was but they think it could have been a twin that didn’t survive. Optimistic that this one is sticky and healthy!

That's great news, Pooch!
I had my scan today too and we saw an embryo that measures 1 week less than expected but the doctor said not to worry, it's too tiny to measure properly. They don't do heartbeat doppler, which was pretty disappointing to me but I guess I'll just have to wait till week 12. It still feels so unreal and I was hoping to hear a heartbeat and make it more real.

Pooch,
Aww so happy that they got you in for US and baby is okay.

Hey everyone! I'm a 28 year old married mom to 1 beautiful little girl born 8/13/14. 1 week ago I tested at 7dpo and got the faaaaintest bfp ever! Lines have progressed beautifully to today (14dpo). Edd of December 19th!

I used this site when trying to conceive my first and throughout my pregnancy with her. We had been ttc #2 for approx. 2 years now and are so excited. Hoping to find that same camaraderie from the site again this time round ❤ congrats everyone heres to a h&h 9 months!

Edited to add pics of my super faint 7dpo BFP and my 14dpo BFP

abc123.jpg 56260476_2560632033965533_8013804354609872896_n.jpg

Last edited:
So exciting to hear positive ultrasounds already happening! Our area won't schedule you until as close to 8 weeks as possible so I'm in for another month of waiting or so.

How is everyone feeling?! I have no symptoms basically. My boobs felt maybe slightly tender last night but that's gone this morning. I know last pregnancy I didnt have a single symptom until 6 weeks hit- so trying not to read too much into it.

I really want a home birth this time around! Is anyone else leaning towards a home birth v. hospital birth? The hospital is a literal 1 minute drive from my house.

I have lots of symptoms which is why I tested as we were super careful all month so didn’t think for a minute I could be pregnant. But things were tasting funny my boobs were sore I felt slightly sick and had headaches. Plus couldn’t sleep so got some cheapies and then thought they must be duds so went and bought proper tests. I’m still very shocked and a little upset if I’m honest

DB215B2C-9BF0-4411-A6AF-2A4C551D11C6.jpeg

How is everyone feeling?! I have no symptoms basically. My boobs felt maybe slightly tender last night but that's gone this morning. I know last pregnancy I didnt have a single symptom until 6 weeks hit- so trying not to read too much into it.

I really want a home birth this time around! Is anyone else leaning towards a home birth v. hospital birth? The hospital is a literal 1 minute drive from my house.
I have huge sore boobs as my single symptom, which I don't mind so much. I am also considering a home birth, and was really surprised that my gynecologist didn't object to the idea... I hope it will be a low risk pregnancy and I can do it. We are 5 minutes away from the university hospital.

Welcome ti our new joiners!

I've still been having some stomach issues from the stomach flu this week, so I'm unsure if my occasional nausea is due to that or pregnancy. Otherwise my breasts are slightly tender, which is a first (maybe I'll produce milk this time??), I've been hungry at night, and I've had difficulty sleeping due to hot flashes and weird dreams.

I'll be delivering at a hospital. I'm a labor and delivery nurse at 2 different hospitals so I'm used to the ins and outs of it all. I also tend to have minor complications during pregnancy and major complications afterward, resulting in additional hospital stays. I'm hoping that doesn't happen again, but I'm fully expecting it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->