December 28th our journey starts! :D

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
1 month... 3 weeks.. and 5 days until we start TTC... our wedding night :winkwink:

I really don't think I can wait much more... the more its coming closer the more I am just beside myself with anticipation! :happydance:

I also have my worries after my 2 previous losses and I will be under a consultant this time from the day of my pregnancy test! So that may put my mind at rest some what I'm hoping!

I started taking pre-pregnancy vits (well.. pregnancy vits tbh as they were cheaper and had EXACTLY the same ingredients!) but they are making me SUPER hungry! Even after a full meal! Which then makes me feel sick -_-

So I have stopped those for now and stuck with folic acid.
Is there anything else you ladies (or gents!) have started doing now in preparation?

Can't wait to see you all in TTC! :happydance:

That's a GREAT date to start. (My birthday)

Congratulations on your forthcoming nuptials!

We start January, currently still just on normal multivits.

In a book I have, foods that could help for healthy conception include:-

Pumpkin seeds
Lemons
Eggs
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Buckwheat
Guava
Lamb
Milk
Sun dried tomatoes
Quinoa
Radish
Mackerel
Coriander leaf
Cinnamon
Miso
Pears
Passion fruit
Green tea
Brazil nuts.

Aw congratulations on your upcoming wedding, it'll be here before you know it.

We are newlyweds and hoping to start TTC around Christmas too �� I have everything crossed for you that all goes well (wedding and baby related!)

I am taking folic acid ATM. I was taking it but had a week off as was getting headaches, but I've just started again today so hopefully I can stay on it this time.

That's a GREAT date to start. (My birthday)

Congratulations on your forthcoming nuptials!

We start January, currently still just on normal multivits.

In a book I have, foods that could help for healthy conception include:-

Pumpkin seeds
Lemons
Eggs
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Buckwheat
Guava
Lamb
Milk
Sun dried tomatoes
Quinoa
Radish
Mackerel
Coriander leaf
Cinnamon
Miso
Pears
Passion fruit
Green tea
Brazil nuts.

I have brought some normal vits, will try those too!
Thank you for that food list, very interesting and I actually like all those foods! :)

No problem, they're foods that are narurally high in certain vitamins etc that help for healthy eggs and healthy swimmers (so get your OH to have them too!)
Well done for liking the entire list, I think most of it is yuk! :haha:

No problem, they're foods that are narurally high in certain vitamins etc that help for healthy eggs and healthy swimmers (so get your OH to have them too!)
Well done for liking the entire list, I think most of it is yuk! :haha:

Really lol! Lucky me...

I will be getting hubby to eat them too :p Thanks!

You can try taking the prenatal vitamins at nighht before you go to bed, or sticking them in the freezer (swear I'm not crazy). It does help. My OBGYN gave me those two tricks when pregnant with DD. Good luck to you and your OH on the wedding, and the TTC.

You can try taking the prenatal vitamins at nighht before you go to bed, or sticking them in the freezer (swear I'm not crazy). It does help. My OBGYN gave me those two tricks when pregnant with DD. Good luck to you and your OH on the wedding, and the TTC.

Oh gosh... wait till OH sees me pulling them out the freezer :haha: thank you! :) Will be uploading wedding pics soon afterwards :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->