December Baby?!

december 16th :cloud9: my birthday is the 9th and my sisters is the 10th so a baby due on the 16th would be great since xmas is the 25th! xxx

I would be due december 22nd! But i doubt that this month will the the lucky month, me and dh has been so busy I think we only had sex once around the time I was fertile, im not sure, so Im not putting too much hope on having a baby before christmas.

awww congrats pheonix!!! soo happy for you! my edd would be christmas eve =) although i dont like the idea, i am not about to be picky! and i love christmas!!

I would be due on Christmas Day! My dh's bdy is on the 27th and like you Tatty Mae, I too thought that out of all the months, December was not the month I wanted to have a baby. However, I have now changed my tune and would love to have a Christmas baby! :)

ditto my EDD would be 24th

Love this Thread! I'm hoping AF does not come tomorrow and there's some magic happening inside of me so that I, too, can hold my beautiful baby in December!

*Baby dust to all*

Congrats Phoenix!!

If I conceived this month, my EDD would be 12/20/11. Four more days until testing!!!

Mine is Dec 31st, New Year's baby!!!

I meant if I were to conceive in the above post.

I'm a December Baby and my mum is also a december baby if I was to conceive this month the baby would be due december 30th! so december babys could be it haha hopefuly! but same aslong as I concieve this year i dont mind when the baby is due!

Hey MrsGood2be and itwillbe, my birthday is 27 December as well! If I conceived this cycle my due date will be New Years Eve.

mine would be dec. 21st praying for us all to get our BFP!!!! baby dust to you all! :)

Mine would be 2nd January, a wonderful new year baby would be great.......PLEASE?????

hi, im due december 23rd xxx lil boy, due u know wot ur having yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->