December ivf/fet for a Christmas miracle

Cjohnson13

Reaction score
Hoping for our Christmas miracles!!!!

down reg

pupo

bfps

bfn

I'm just waiting for AF to show so that we can get started on our FET cycle. Hopefully it will come in the next couple of days which means our transfer will be early - mid December if all goes to plan.

If it doesn't start shortly then I will have to wait until my next cycle :(

I will cross my fingers for you that it starts soon!!!!

HI ladies - what are your protocols? I'm starting down-reg with Lupron in two days - after I get my next AF they said they can give me a timeframe...

TIA

Hi Ladies! I am starting my first ever IVF end November - estimating ET mid-December and hoping to have a X'mas miracle.

I wish u both luck. They told me I would be on bc for a couple weeks then Lipton for 4 weeks then estrace and progesterone with the fet estimated 12/6/13

I am doing a medicated FET. They are taking day 1 as today as AF started yesterday evening so it looks as though we will just about be able to go ahead this cycle.

They have already given me a rough timeline. I should start Buserelin on 4th Nov, have a scan on 18th Nov and then start Progynova on 19th Nov. I will then have another scan on 2nd Dec and if all is well then I have a provisional transfer date of 9th Dec :)

Sere we are almost on the exact same dates!!! I start my Lupron soon I can't remember what date I think around the 28th of oct

Why don't I know the dates of anything yet?!? I had an FS apt on the 11th and they said I'd start BCP with my next cycle (hopefully around Halloween) I feel so in the dark when I normally have control/know about everything planned. All she told me is to call with my next period and they would do blood work then start me on BCP and then I have a saline infused sonogram on the 8th of Nov (did anyone else do this??) then I have no idea when everything else is starting but she said that I should be scheduled for embryo transfer mid December. We are TTC our first and we only have one fresh and one frozen cycle to do this.

I just had a saline sono (had to redo after 6 months) they found a little spot this time. They called and told me today they wanted me I do a hystoscopy and laparoscopy and I had a melt down because if they do the lap it will push my fet to next year. My deductible for this year is already met. Long story short after my meltdown they said just the hystoscopy was fine and would still let me transfer in dec.....phew

Hi all,
I'm starting down reg on Monday for my first ivf cycle.... Feeling nervous and excited!!! Desperately want a Christmas miracle! Xx

I'm just (im)patiently waiting for AF. I ovulated (thank goodness) and so this is our last shot...but it'd be a miracle if it were to happen...before I get tests done and start BCP. Less than two weeks all of this will be underway. Scary! I can't decide who and if I'm going to share with that we're doing IVF. I always thought i'd be so open about it but I found myself frozen when someone asked if anything was new yesterday. Shes my husbands aunt...but I just thought, "oh shit, do I tell her??" I love her to death so theres no reason not to tell her. It was just so weird.

I am in the beginning stages of our one and only IVF cycle. I start progesterone injections tomorrow for 10 days, then when I start to bleed I go in for blood work. I will then start the pill for 22 days. After that, it's game on! My tentative egg retrieval date is set for December 13th!

baby wish, sounds like we're going to be on the same exact schedule!

I told more people then I thought I would at work....but then I had a chemical and it was horrible having to tell it a lot so this fet I won't be telling anyone really.....it's so exciting and scary all at the same time

Gdanemom4now... How awesome I have someone to share my experience with!

Gdanemom4now- are you taking the progesterone before you take the birth control pills?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->