December ivf/fet for a Christmas miracle

And my stomach is still huge...waiting on doc to tell me what they are gunna do

tcreasey- You are definitely not out!! Hang in there chica :hugs:

Babyme- Every pregnancy is different so I wouldn't worry about the lack of symptoms. I'm sure the drive yesterday did not hurt your chances. I've even heard people go back to work after ET?!? I know how stressful this part may be but try to think happy thoughts! :hugs:

Serenyx- Yay for the change to 2-3 weeks. Wishful thinking on my part that your next appointment was a week away since my OTD will be 1/6, too!!! What was I thinking?!? :doh: Wish I could offer some personal reassurance on the atypical symptoms, but not every pregnancy is the same so try not to worry too much.

Gdane- Your line today looks fine to me! :hugs:

CJ- :hugs: Hang in there. Hoping for good Beta news tomorrow!!

Kaylakin- That is a tough decision to make. I can tell you what my plan is if this FET doesn't work... I'll only have one embryo left but I will try another FET with it because like others have said FETs are easier and cheaper. I don't have insurance coverage for IVF but if I did, that may change my plan. I have seen that sometimes they will grow embryos that were frozen on day 2, 3, etc to blast prior to transfer. There is a risk you won't have any left to transfer that way but then you will know right away??

mm- Good luck tomorrow! I hope you get your results back that day. It would be so nerve wracking to wait until Thursday! Perhaps you'd be able to call the hospital for the results?

meowmeow- Fx you have a perfect ultrasound next week!!

Girl- 172 sounds pretty good. Did you tell your clinic you had one today? They'd probably know if you are on track. Did you hear anything back on what to do about OHSS?

Kayla- Is money an issue? For us, we can't afford another round of IVF, so I would do a FET. But if money is not.. I agree with Serenyx!

MM- I bet you get back your beta tomorrow! Does your clinic run it in-house? Just in case I would have the advanced digi on hand. Good luck tomorrow! And keep us posted! :thumbup:

Meow- Wooohooo! Holy Moly...you must have some multiples in there!!! :dance: I have a retroverted uterus too. That is scary!! Definitely get a second opinion if needed! And you're right..you have to be your own advocate. Crossing my fingers for a textbook ultrasound and you will report back some babies' heartrates to us!!

Girl- That is a great beta! How are you doing? Thinking about you and hope you're doing okay. :hugs:

Hate- You are so close to your transfer! :dance:

AFM- I'm so bloated, tired, backache and sore chest. BUT I am loving every second of it. Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! You all have been such a great support system to me!! Hope your holiday is special!! I feel so incredibly blessed to finally be pregnant and it's Christmas!!! :wohoo:

Just wanted to say MERRY XMAS ladies, I hope you all have a lovely day... and tryyyyy and relax, I know I will try to!

We have all been through so much this year, and it is testament to us all that we all made it through, and we will all get our miracle's eventually, it may not be today, or Christmas, or even in the next few months, but it will come eventually, and nobody will be more deserving.

Thank you for all your support over the past month, and I hope to have god news soon, but if it isn't, then it isn't the end, it's just going to make me stronger.

XXX

Hi everyone, just want to say I braved up and tested this morning. Santa delivered my gift on the dot. Like I said to my friend in another thread, if Pregnancy was a loaf of bread, I'll cut the TTC ladies a good slice. Merry Xmas!

:dust: to everyone

Attachments

• IMG-20131223-00314.jpg
    IMG-20131223-00314.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 8
Merry Christmas Ladies!! :xmas6:

Beta was 787 today!! My nurse seemed super happy with that number, she said they were looking for above 590. So I'll be happy until my first Ultrasound which is scheduled for January 2nd!! Can't wait!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and remembers how truly blessed we all are in our lives! I know Christmas makes me so thankful for the family I do have :) thanks for all the love and and support from you all!

Merry Christmas! :xmas12:

First of all... Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Tomorrow is 5dp5dt, and day 1 of daily poas til OTD 12/30. Hope I get the next bfp in our growing list of bfp'ers!!

Hope you all have a beautiful holiday and are able to count our many blessings. Best of luck to all the mommies in waiting while the rest of us wait for our BFP :)

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!!

6dp5dt today and a BFP! Let's hope it is super sticky for us this time. Even got to wrap up the test and gave it to my hubby as his Christmas present.

Attachments

• 2013-12-25 07.47.18.jpg
    2013-12-25 07.47.18.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 16
Jillie, congrats! Thats a beautiful line at 6dp. A very Merry Christmas to you! Your hubby must have loved that!!

Jillie, congrats! Thats a beautiful line at 6dp. A very Merry Christmas to you! Your hubby must have loved that!!

Thank you so much :) I asked him yesterday if he could have anything in the world, what would he want for Christmas. He immediately said, "to know you are having my baby." Could not wipe the smile off his face when I gave it to him this morning. He even noticed how darkish the line was. At 7dp last time (which ended in MC) it was just a squinter. Now the long wait til 2nd Jan for blood test as our IVF clinic is closed til then and we are out of town Friday, so can't get in to my GP in time before we go.

Well ladies, congrats on the BFPs! These past few days have been so horrible! The ER did nothing. I have gained 5 lbs and look 6 months preg. I'm so uncomfortable! My husband made the decision to get me on a plane the day after Xmas and go to the doctor. They are already expecting me to come and we have already talked about fluid drainage. I just want relief!

Oh, Girl.. that is miserable!! I had severe ohss last cycle but nothing like what you are going through!
Hope you are able to enjoy a little bit of your christmas, sounds like your real gift is coming the day after though! Feel better, loads of positivity coming your way :)

Just popping on quickly to wish all of you ladies a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a lovely day :)

Hi ladies,
I will have to catch up on personals later today. Asking for prayers and positive thoughts today as I go in for my beta. I am pretty worried. My line on my FRER has not been getting darker. It hasn't got lighter, but it hasn't gotten darker when comparing tuesdays and todays. I'm praying that these babies stay with me.[-o<
Good luck today too Gday!

Hi ladies,
I will have to catch up on personals later today. Asking for prayers and positive thoughts today as I go in for my beta. I am pretty worried. My line on my FRER has not been getting darker. It hasn't got lighter, but it hasn't gotten darker when comparing tuesdays and todays. I'm praying that these babies stay with me.[-o<
Good luck today too Gday!

Hoping and praying you have an exellent beta number!

Jillie - Congrats on that beautiful BFP! You and your husband must be over the moon!! So happy for you, girl!

mmbelle - Great beta!!!!! Hoping that you have a wonderful first ultrasound results too!

Doshima - YAY for your BFP!!! Love it when it pops up and says "pregnant"! When is your beta?

Serenyx - How have you been feeling?! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

snozberry - How's the POAS going? Hoping you get your BFP too!

GirlArmy - How are you feeling??? i had OHSS too right after my retrieval, and during my transfer, the embryologist told me later that my ovaries were still enlarged. No wonder I can barely walk from the discomfort and look like i'm 6 months pregnant! Up til now, 5w1d, my right ovary is STILL bothering me.. hang in there, girl!!!! You're gonna get through this! Besides, I read that OHSS tends to get worse when you're pregnant. ;)

Cali - Lots and lots of luck on the Beta test! Even with my high Beta's, my U/S showed one gestational sac only. :D They said that at this early time (5w1d), it is to be expected. I hoping to God that next week, I see the yolk or a fetal pole, and a heartbeat! Something!!

Hatethewait - So far, the ultrasound was textbook for 5 weeks! THANKS!!!!

tcreasey - Merry Christmas! I hope you get your good news soon too!! Fx for your BFP!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday yesterday! I will have to catch up on everything this afternoon.

I'm officially PUPO with 2 lil embryos!!!! :dance: So excited as this is the closest to pregnant I've ever been! Hoping they are nice and sticky lil ones. Now to eat my mac 'n cheese and pineapple! OTD is 1/6/14.

Cali - GOOD LUCK TODAY!!

You ladies would not believe the Christmas I had.

I got into a car accident. on Christmas night. in a major expressway. :cry:

I was driving home from my sister's and my husband is in the passenger seat. It had been snowing consistently since 4pm and tried to wait it out for it to stop. Nope. Still going and if anything, getting worse. Finally 9PM, I decided that it was definitely time to go home despite all the snow. About 10 minutes before the house, I was driving in the same speed as the flow of traffic (which btw was SLOW) however my car's rear snowtires began to slide and I veered off to the next lane (thank God no one was there), but then to make matters worse, the tires just kept sliding.. I did a full 180 going forward and the front right corner of my car ended up hitting the partition . Needless to say, I am in complete SHOCK. THANK GOD, my husband is unharmed. THANK GOD, no one else got hurt. I bumped my knee on the dashboard so I have a huge ass bruise, but at least we're alive. I have never been so scared in my entire life. :cry: I cried all night and couldn't sleep, thinking about the baby and everything that could've been. I am thankful that my husband and I were alive but what about our baby?

This morning, I call to the fertility doctor's office and told them what happpened, and my concerns about the baby. I know I'm only 5weeks1day but can the accident have hurt the baby? They told me to come in today for an ultrasound (mine wasn't supposed to be until next week). Anyway, I was super nervous as this was where things went wrong before. This time though, they found a gestational SAC!! IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!! (for somebody that was previously dx with an ectopic, this makes all the difference!) I thought I should see more (fetal pole/heartbeat/yolk), but the nurse, ultrasound tech, and medical assistant all assured me that this is to be expected for an early pregnancy like mine. They asked me to come back next week.... and I am hoping to God that I see more than just a sac!!! Possibly a heartbeat and a fetal pole too?!? Pleeeeeease God! [-o<[-o<[-o< I'd give anything to hear that heartbeat!!!

Omg, what a Christmas. :dohh:

You ladies would not believe the Christmas I had.

I got into a car accident. on Christmas night. in a major expressway in Chicago. :cry:

I was driving home from my sister's and my husband is in the passenger seat. It had been snowing consistently since 4pm and tried to wait it out for it to stop. Nope. Still going and if anything, getting worse. Finally 9PM, I decided that it was definitely time to go home despite all the snow. About 10 minutes before the house, I was driving in the same speed as the flow of traffic (which btw was SLOW) however my car's rear snowtires began to slide and I veered off to the next lane (thank God no one was there), but then to make matters worse, the tires just kept sliding.. I did a full 180 going forward and the front right corner of my car ended up hitting the partition . Needless to say, I am in complete SHOCK. THANK GOD, my husband is unharmed. THANK GOD, no one else got hurt. I bumped my knee on the dashboard so I have a huge ass bruise, but at least we're alive. I have never been so scared in my entire life. :cry: I cried all night and couldn't sleep, thinking about the baby and everything that could've been. I am thankful that my husband and I were alive but what about our baby?

This morning, I call to the fertility doctor's office and told them what happpened, and my concerns about the baby. I know I'm only 5weeks1day but can the accident have hurt the baby? They told me to come in today for an ultrasound (mine wasn't supposed to be until next week). Anyway, I was super nervous as this was where things went wrong before. This time though, they found a gestational SAC!! IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!! (for somebody that was previously dx with an ectopic, this makes all the difference!) I thought I should see more (fetal pole/heartbeat/yolk), but the nurse, ultrasound tech, and medical assistant all assured me that this is to be expected for an early pregnancy like mine. They asked me to come back next week.... and I am hoping to God that I see more than just a sac!!! Possibly a heartbeat and a fetal pole too?!? Pleeeeeease God! [-o<[-o<[-o< I'd give anything to hear that heartbeat!!!

Omg, what a Christmas. :dohh:

Wow!! That'd be terribly scary. :hugs: I am glad you and your hubby are all ok. That is so great they were able to see the gestational sac right where they should! Hope your ultrasound next week offers reassurance! :hugs:

Doshima- Congrats on your Christmas BFP!! :dance: :happydance: :dance:

mm- Wohoo for a great Beta the other day!! :wohoo: I can't believe your first scan is next week already!! That's great!

Snoz- Did you test yet?? Hoping to hear good news from you soon!

Jillie- Congrats on your Christmas BFP!! :yipee: :happydance: How excited was your hubby to open up that gift!! Love it! Only 1 week to go until your test! The time will fly!

Girl- Hope you are feeling better after your appointment today! :hugs:

Cali, Gdane- Any word on your beta results?? Fx for good news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->