December ivf/fet for a Christmas miracle

Thanks Cali!!
We are cutting stim doses nearly in half this time and *hopefully* that will do the trick! We will be cycling together since est ET is slated for 12/15. The magic of the holidays can only be in our favor i hope :)

And Kayla, i was reading back about your waiting for the doctor to get back to you with a plan... i had to change REs in Feb 2013 because it took my old office 3 MONTHS to get back to us with my hubbys semen analysis!! 3 months! So i understand your frustration lol. This whole process has been little more than a lesson in patience and graceful disappointment haha. But since i have decided that this cycle will be the one that brings us our bundle, i will just be thankful for the lesson!

Snoz- That's great!! We will be so close! Sounds like a good plan for the stims. And yes...hopefully we will get a Christmas miracle. :xmas6::xmas16::xmas12: What's your OTD?

I go for my baseline u/s and labs on 11/29, start lupron 11/20. Have been on BCP since Wednesday. Should start my follistim somewhere about 11/30. I can't wait to get this all going! Again.. and hopefully for the last time :) So glad our dates are so similar, it will be nice to have a buddy this time around!:happydance:

welcome snoz! :hi:

I just gave myself my first ever lupron injection. I'm scared about the side effects because I'm a hormonal emotional mess the wayit is. the injection ssite kind of itches but it didn't hurt. I'm worried about the IM injections. yikes! I did a huge update on my. journal ( link in signature) about our appointment on Friday. my TET was perfect and painless. his SA hasn't improved much so we'll be planning on ICSI. hope this is finally it for us!

GDane, Lurpon is itchy sometimes. I had that too. Side effects weren't terrible I don't think. Lots of hot flashes and some trouble concentrating. It was when i added the follistim that I started feeling anxious and uncomfortable. Good luck to you, this feels like a good cycle for all of us:xmas8:

Yea hopefully it is!

I forgot to say, my baseline is nov27

Hey ladies! Welcome all the new ladies! Next step for me is a lining check for me on the 27th. My Lupron was reduced to 10cc this fet process has been so much easier on me. I just hate this waiting game. I'm really torn on 1 or 2 embies to put back. My re recommends 1 and for valid reasons however I'm afraid of a neg. again like my fresh ivf was. But my gut says put 2 back in...... I honestly don't think I want twins... But would be happy. I just don't know. They did take my sub septum out and cleaned out some old lining so 1 might work this time but i still don't know what to do

Hello Ladies!! Mind if I join??? I just started my first lupron shot today. SO EXCITED!

Hey girlarmy, I followed your journey some in the other forum. Welcome!

what are your reservations on having twins? the health aspect or hand ling them or financially? I never thought I'd be able to handle twins either till my sister in law had them. I love them so much! welcome girlarmy! I just took my 2nd lupron shot today, so we're close. is this your first ivf?

Yes!!! We are so excited! I didn't think the Lupron shot was hard at all. My husband will definitely have to give me all of the other shots though haha!

Gdane- You got the ball rolling!! Yes, I've had some itching. I agree with snoz. The worst side effect for me is the hot flashes!!

CJ- I say go for what your gut instinct says!!

Girl- Welcome!! :hi: Yay for starting Lurpon! Are you a IVF or FET? Is this your first?

AFM- I had my baseline scan today. Lining looks good. Lupron starts Weds AM! My BCP is giving me nausea. I have to take that till Friday...so hopefully I get through it. :nope:

My reservation with twins are I'm scared to death of handling 2 tiny tots mainly because I'm not home a lot for work and it would be on my hubby until I get home and the health aspect idk what I would do if I caused something to happen to them

CJ- I feel the same way about twins!!

Girl- Glad it is going well!! What will your stim meds be?

Cali - Yes, this is my first IVF and I will be on Follistim and Menopur. How about you?!

Hi GirlArmy!! Congrats in your first Lupron day!! So exciting, to get it all going. Do you have estimate dates for retrieval or transfer yet? Frozen or fresh cycle for you?

My Doc office said Retrieval is anywhere from 10-12 Dec with a transfer either 2-5 days after that. I am just so excited to begin. We have been waiting forever to do this! Hubby and I are both in the Army, and he just returned from a deployment…so I am ready! This will be our first IVF.

I see this is your # 2. Are you excited?! Have you started anything yet?

Im with you ladies, i would love twins... but im scared if it really happens. It will be 2x the worry and expense. And i really worry about prematurity and overall health of 2 little people squished in my belly. But i wouldnt be upset if we got twinsies, just realllly nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->