• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

December Moms

maria26pc

Reaction score
Hi girls,
Just wanted to know once more about December moms, especially those who are due after 15th Dec. I am due on 25th and it would be great to compare notes. Wishing you all luck.....

Hi there im due 21st December - hoping to have her here before Christmas but with it being my first i doubt she will make an apperance early! I'm doing good so far although tiredness has starting kicking in again recently. xx

I'm a very early December Mum, but hello anywaay!

im a early december one too im due 8th december but hoping it comes a little early lol im so impatient and im getting so big now its hard to get much sleep

im due 4th december :D
xx

How do you feel hun? Howz it going?

im feeling ok

just getting a abit un-comfertable now tho and he is starting to put lots and lots of pressure on my pelvis to the point where i think he is going to drop out lol

but apart from that im getting really excited about meeting my lil man

what about you ??
xx

im peeing every 5 seconds and i feel like my attention span last all of a millisecond but besides that im so excited! Its my second as well so my daughter is cheering me on, i think that helps. I cant wait to see her face :)
So is it just me or am i the only one who hasnt thought of a name yet?

hi. im due 25th of december but hoping i would go early. how are things

marah

https://lilypie.com/pic/080914/jm5O.jpghttps://my.lilypie.com/mfYFp1.png[/IMG]

https://bd.lilypie.com/XnOhp1.png

I'm due the 12th. :)

Feeling ok, just getting tired more easily and have a lot of back and rib pain so I have to have physio on it.

Start maternity in about 2 weeks which I'm looking forward to!

im due 4th december :D
xx

How do you feel hun? Howz it going?

im feeling ok

just getting a abit un-comfertable now tho and he is starting to put lots and lots of pressure on my pelvis to the point where i think he is going to drop out lol

but apart from that im getting really excited about meeting my lil man

what about you ??
xx

I feel stronger movements now....my girl is quite active....my biggest problems are heartburn, constipation and sleeplessness. Its too tough sleeping at night. Still I am feeling OK

Feeling ok, just getting tired more easily and have a lot of back and rib pain so I have to have physio on it.

I too had severe backpain earlier....it has come down now. I've been working from home for a while now, so thats alright. I am not being able to sleep properly and I have severe constipation as well:dohh:

im peeing every 5 seconds and i feel like my attention span last all of a millisecond but besides that im so excited! Its my second as well so my daughter is cheering me on, i think that helps. I cant wait to see her face :)

I also pee frequently.....and this is my first. We're naming her Annie

I too had severe backpain earlier....it has come down now. I've been working from home for a while now, so thats alright. I am not being able to sleep properly and I have severe constipation as well:dohh:

Something my phsyio told me, was that when you're sitting down get a pillow off you ned, fold it in half and sit on it, but sit a bit forward so you're at a slight downward angle. This makes your body longer, and opens your pelvis so it's a lot more comfortable as baby has more room. :)

I also pee frequently.....and this is my first. We're naming her Annie

That name is so cute. i cant seem to find one that i love. I guess i have some time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"