*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I have all my pee sticks in my drawer in the bathroom and I keep checking them to make sure I'm not imagining it haha.

I'm getting married in July :happydance: so will need to call the shop where I got my dress from asap and let them know I'll be pregnant so I will probably need a larger size to be ordered to alter it.

Hi crancherry :hi: congrats on your BFP! Will update the first page with your details in a sec :thumbup:

Has anyone else been looking at baby things already!? :blush: or I'd it just crazy old, jump-the-gun me? :rofl: I've been looking at doubles as my DD will only be 26 months when bubs arrives. I'm in love with the iCandy pear :cloud9 x

I haven't properly looked but I've started to think about rearranging our upstairs to fit a new baby lol. Looks like OH's gym is going to be the nursery, and he/she will get the baby furniture and DS will get a big boy bedroom :happydance:

Currently sat researching where I can get an early scan and trying to decide when is best to get it done!

DH and I had started buying things about a year ago in preperation for getting pregnant. We have some large boxes full of newborn to 12 month clothing... stuff we liked and was on sale at the time that we just stored away. I have loads of maternity clothing already cause when its on sale and I like it ,I buy it, plus I like the shirts that are an empire waist since I am a large 36 DD and have a smaller 28 inch waist. I have a hard time finding shirts that fit up top lol We have things from both our families that were ours when we were younger. And I have already researched a whole bunch of jogging buggies and things for baby. I am pretty prepared hahaha

Wow medic, good on you! I kinda wish I'd prepared early as even though I've got a few bits from my DD that can be used we still need a lot and these things add up!

I looked at early scans yesterday ducky and they said anywhere between 6-13 weeks :thumbup: I reaaaalllllly want one done but cheapest I could find round my way is £70 :( I doubt OH will let me have that and a gender scan at 16 weeks, AND a 3D done at around 28weeks :rofl: he's such a spoil sport!!

Oh and I just want to say; HAPPY 4 WEEKS TO MEEEEEE :wohoo: hahaha!!

My ticker hasn't updated yet but it's 00:38 here so today is the day!

Wow medic you are prepared :)

Im going to be 30 in July and have waited along time for this. The buying of baby things started with the excuse that they were things for friends that were pregnant, then it turned into "I forgot to give it to them", then it progressed into "OMG, I LOVE that baby item, I HAVE to have it!" lol I already know how Im going to tell my parents too. My dad has the crib/basket that his great grandfather built for him when we was born and its in storage in my parents basement. My mom asks me every time I visit if I want to take it... if I need it... so when we go visit in May (hopefully Ill be close to 10 weeks) I can tell her finally that I want it :):thumbup:

Awww medic that's a fab way of telling them!

(P.S. You need to take the space out between URL & ] at the end of your siggy ;) hehe!) x

Yay for 4wks lolly :) SO exciting!!!!

Ooooooh I want the ticker that tells me the fruit size :rofl: I loved that one last time!

Thank you :)

I love that ticker too but I can't fit anymore on my siggy :( going to stick them all on the front page of my journal though so I don't miss out!

Confirmed on a CB Digital tonight!!:cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_7772.jpg
    IMG_7772.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi. I would love to join this group!! I got my bfp this morning and I'm due December 5 :)

New ladies are joining quickly now :) congrats to u all.

Can't sleep... Had a nightmare :( so iv had 3hrs sleep. Good job it's my day off tomorrow.

Who are u going go tell? Obv OH, I also told my 2 best friends. We haven't decided when to tell family. Last time they all knew by 7wks because I got so I'll it wasn't fair to let them worry.

:hi: Congratulations lovelychic, will add you to the list!

Yaaaay for positive digi's medic :wohoo: I've never seen a first response digi before! I want one :brat: haha x

New ladies are joining quickly now :) congrats to u all.

Can't sleep... Had a nightmare :( so iv had 3hrs sleep. Good job it's my day off tomorrow.

Who are u going go tell? Obv OH, I also told my 2 best friends. We haven't decided when to tell family. Last time they all knew by 7wks because I got so I'll it wasn't fair to let them worry.

Oh no :( I haven't been sleeping too well either. Last night wasn't too bad but the night before I had a very weird dream and it kept waking me up.

We are useless at keeping quiet and so have already told all immediate family and a couple of our best/close friends. Will probably go public around the time of the scan x

oh wow Ive been without internet for a few days been away to visit family and there is loads me new people congrats to you all...

I've peed in a pot.... waiting for the postie like a stalker lol. STILL needing to pee on sticks!

i have Not done a test since my first one in case it comes back negative to scared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->