*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Did you have a nice time with your family mommyof2girlz?

Well I've done my daily tests :) darker lines so happy me!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/6305dce0.jpg

yeah i had a good time didnt tell anyone my Hubby was about to tell his mum till i shouted at him. I am extremely stressy poor bloke keeps hiding from me lol thats a lovely dark line! Think i might have to pluck up the courage to get a digi the conception one!

For those UK mummies Next have some fab maternity bits on sale on their website. Got a load of tops, some work trousers, a dress and some jeans for £50!

yeah i had a good time didnt tell anyone my Hubby was about to tell his mum till i shouted at him. I am extremely stressy poor bloke keeps hiding from me lol thats a lovely dark line! Think i might have to pluck up the courage to get a digi the conception one!

Yes you must get one!! I have one left and going to save it for end of the week to see if I get a 3+ :yipee:

For those UK mummies Next have some fab maternity bits on sale on their website. Got a load of tops, some work trousers, a dress and some jeans for £50!

Ooh thanks for that, shall have a quick peek now!

2016 we have boys of very similar age :)

Aaah that's so cool ducky! What is your sons birthdate? S was due Dec 31st but arrived Nov 25th. Makes me expect this one anytime from end of October!

2016 we have boys of very similar age :)

Aaah that's so cool ducky! What is your sons birthdate? S was due Dec 31st but arrived Nov 25th. Makes me expect this one anytime from end of October!

He was due december 10th, went into labour on my due date and he was born on the 11th! Wow so they're super close :)

Me too!! I will post mine from yesterday because they were super darker than the ones I took on the 25th! so exciting!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee: I bought some first response whilst I was out doing my food shop :blush: I am unstoppable!!

I just realized your daughter was born only a little ways from mine who is 18 months almost! and now our new beanies will have similar b-days! lol how cool:happydance:

Good morning lovely ladies,:flower:

The first three are from the 25th and the two FRER are from the 26th! Looks promising I think ladies!

Attachments

• preggo 001.jpg
    preggo 001.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 7
  • preggo 005.jpg
    preggo 005.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
Definately looking good mizzpod. FX for sticky beans for us all :) xx

I love that a good few of us have LO's already who are very close in age. Least we can whinge about being huge and dealing with a toddler together :rofl:

Oh yes! I know I will be dealing with my very very extremely active 18 month baby girl! But I love that she is so peppy and happy all the time.

I made a post about this yesterday, but have any of you ladies had a tiny spot that was light pink when you wipe after your BFPs? I am obviously preggos, but with DD i didn't experience implantation spotting. I only saw it twice yesterday when I wiped. Then this morning, I had a little brown/mucous cm but it was so tiny when I wiped and that was it. Is that normal to have random spotting? I was told by several ladies that it was, and they went through it before but I need some more reassuring again please:huh:

I've heard a lot of women experience some kind of spotting when AF is normally due.

I just realized your daughter was born only a little ways from mine who is 18 months almost! and now our new beanies will have similar b-days! lol how cool:happydance:

I said that to you a few pages back :lol: strange huh!?

Tests look amazing hun, your test line is darker than the control already :shock: I can't wait to do a first response, not sure if I should wait until the morning or not!?

I made a post about this yesterday, but have any of you ladies had a tiny spot that was light pink when you wipe after your BFPs? I am obviously preggos, but with DD i didn't experience implantation spotting. I only saw it twice yesterday when I wiped. Then this morning, I had a little brown/mucous cm but it was so tiny when I wiped and that was it. Is that normal to have random spotting? I was told by several ladies that it was, and they went through it before but I need some more reassuring again please:huh:

Completely normal hun :thumbup: x

I said that to you a few pages back :lol: strange huh!?

Tests look amazing hun, your test line is darker than the control already :shock: I can't wait to do a first response, not sure if I should wait until the morning or not!?

Oh goodness... preggo brain can't be effecting me this early! Lol:haha:

TEST TEST TEST.....:test::test::test::test: NOW!!!!! :yipee: Go for it! It will be good.

Thank you lolly. It is nice to hear it from fellow preggos :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->