December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

Dannixo

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Here is the December thread. May Santa bless us all with a baby. :dust: Good luck this cycle! Let me know what day you'd like to be added. :)

December 1st- ellahopesky:witch:, Luckyeleven:bfp:, dustergrl:witch:

December 2nd- BumpySomeday:witch:

December 5th- onetubeleft:bfp:, Ahughes:bfp:, crazycatlady5:witch:

December 7th- Sunny27:witch:, Left wonderin:witch:

December 9th- Baby.Love12:witch:

December 13th- Claireboro, ireadyermind:witch: rachieroo:bfp:

December 14th- Danil88, Galvinbaby:witch:, NewMrsJones

December 15th- Becky61:witch:, jenny9276:witch:, Ohf0y, xprincessx:bfp:

December 16th- coolbabe843, 2kidsplusttc3:bfp:

December 19th- BabyLove100:witch:, Yoga_Girl:witch:

December 20th- anagee:witch:

December 21st- DHBH0930:witch:

December 23rd - Kitty28

December 24th- turtle0630:witch:, movinmama

December 25th- Court28:bfp:, 2moms2be:witch:

December 27th- Dannixo:witch:, Confuzion:bfp:, Court28:bfp:

December 29th- bubb1es:bfp:

December 31st- hatethewait85

January thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2265771-january-snow-angels.html#post34457891

Hi again :) no idea what day to put as I'm so screwed up... But I'll just hang out once again

Me too. No idea on date cycles all over the place xx

Hi im testing 1st dec as thats when af is due... hope she stays away! xxx

AF is due on 1st Dec but I'm most likely going to be testing before then. We haven't really tried this month, though we bd a couple of times during my fertile window. I'm not very hopeful for this month. I will be officially testing on 25th December.

Af due on the 9th and this is going to be the month!!!! I got a bfp last year December 9th and even though it only lasted 6 weeks I have faith that gods timing will be the same thid year hopefully a sticky one though

So it has started. I am 1dpo.... DTD yesterday and hoping to do so again today. I've got a good feeling about this one. Anyone else testing around the 5th? X how are you all feeling. After all tis the season! X

I bought a ton of cheapies so I will probably have no wil power to wait until the 9th. They should be here on the 4th so I will probably start testing then.

Hi ladies :wave:

5dpo today. Ttc our first! Just bought our first house.. So ready!! Will try to test of thanksgiving but if no BFP I'll be moving into December trying on our 5th cycle. AF due december 2nd.

All I want for Christmas is :xmas6: :yellow: :dust:

Praying for that for all of us!

Hi again!!

Was a but slack last month at keeping up with this thread, I was lucky enough to have two holidays in one month :)

Danni, I hope everythings okay your end, please dont apologize for not finding the time to post.

I hope everyone else is okay? Good luck this month!

Please can I be put down for 15th Dec? 6th month TTC #2 x

I know it's early days but not feeling positive at all about this cycle! No symptoms whatsoever :(

I know it's early days but not feeling positive at all about this cycle! No symptoms whatsoever :(

Ella.. I'm 6dpo today and feel no symptons either .. But! I know so many people who don't know they're pregnant until they miss AF.. Lucky :witch:s lol.. And I've read countless times that most people don't develop symptoms until 6weeks pregnant! At least, I try to convince myself of that lol.

Ella.. I'm 6dpo today and feel no symptons either .. But! I know so many people who don't know they're pregnant until they miss AF.. Lucky :witch:s lol.. And I've read countless times that most people don't develop symptoms until 6weeks pregnant! At least, I try to convince myself of that lol.

Hope you're right! Fingers crossed for us both xxx:flower:

Hello everyone,

I'll be testing December 1st if AF doesn't show by then. I am feeling really good about this cycle though; I've been getting + on OPK's since starting TTC but this is the first month that I've had EWCM through my fertile window! I could also feel ovulation on my right side; my dr thinks I have an endometrioma on my left so I'm glad my right seems to be functioning. FX that even with all that and my bicorunate uterus, this month will be my :bfp:

Hey Danni could you add me for 12/7. Thank you!

I will be testing Dec 5th! Good luck to everyone and lots of

:dust:

Hello ladies? May I join?

Currently awaiting for AF to show up. BFN all weekend long but not sure when AF will show thanks to PCOS. : /

Hi everyone back again :) this is cycle 4 ttc no 2 ... Well this month we only DTD once in my fertile window as our fur baby was sick and ended up dying :( so only DTD day before ov . So a slim hope lol... Testing on the 7th AF due 9th .. Here is hoping for a Santa baby :)

Goodluck everyone

so sorry about your fur baby Left xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"