December Testers JOIN! BFPs for X-mas!!!

I definitely see those lines cakebaby!!! I bet tomorrow morning you'll have some nice lines to show off! :D

I'm getting line eye too!!!!

Thanks corgankidd, I'm actually out of tests 🙈 waiting on a delivery tomorrow! X

Cakebaby I see a second line also. When will you test again? I've run out of tests too :laugh2:

Testing on 8th December. I will be 10DPO. Still early I know, but my LP is only 11 days anyway. I always add Live Pregnancy Testing videos to my YouTube Channel.

CakeBaby, I see the line too, both on the tweaked version and the original. I'm going to guess that's a BFP in the making. Looking forward to seeing more tests from you. Good luck and baby dust.

I love live tests on YouTube. Where's a link?

I love live tests on YouTube. Where's a link?

Good morning. :)
This is a link to one of my alive Tests, that I did last month. Feel free to subscribe. I will live test on 8th December and it'll be uploaded. :)

https://youtu.be/4zM10ROyWw0

I'll join! I am 8 DPO, and AF is due on 7 Dec. I've had too many negative cycles now to be willing to test before I'm late a day or two, but here's hoping for a BFP next week!

I'll join! I am 8 DPO, and AF is due on 7 Dec. I've had too many negative cycles now to be willing to test before I'm late a day or two, but here's hoping for a BFP next week!

You're only two days ahead of me. How exciting. Good luck for testing.

14dpo and BFN. :cry:

I do think I am out. FF has af due tomorrow. I say monday. So any time now.

Aayla, you're never out until she shows. Your chart looks promising.

Well I have used an implantation doubling calculator to see approx where my hcg is based on my ovulation date, lmp and possible implantation (they do it for 6-12 dpo). if you noticed on my chart I had a second bigger dip at 11dpo. It was taken in unusual circumstances so I originially discarded it but I never like doing that so I included it.

The doubling calculator was accurate with my pregnancy last cycle. (I had beta to compare). So if I go by that and implantation on 11dpo (I have an 18 day LP) then I won't get a positive test (even on a frer) until at least Wednesday.

So now I wait. If af is late then I will test next friday.

14dpo and BFN. :cry:

I do think I am out. FF has af due tomorrow. I say monday. So any time now.

I dont know if Id count myself out yet, if I were you. Lets say the dip in your chart is implantation, then its possible you wouldnt see anything on a test just yet.

Just read your last post! Glad you havent given up yet!

Hope everyone is well, good luck to everyone testing :flower: I'm CD14 and my OPKs are finally getting darker and ewcm is changing! Expecting a pos in 2-3 days hopefully, just need to find the energy to bd now :coffee:

Well I have used an implantation doubling calculator to see approx where my hcg is based on my ovulation date, lmp and possible implantation (they do it for 6-12 dpo). if you noticed on my chart I had a second bigger dip at 11dpo. It was taken in unusual circumstances so I originially discarded it but I never like doing that so I included it.

The doubling calculator was accurate with my pregnancy last cycle. (I had beta to compare). So if I go by that and implantation on 11dpo (I have an 18 day LP) then I won't get a positive test (even on a frer) until at least Wednesday.

So now I wait. If af is late then I will test next friday.

I've never seen or heard of the Implantation Doubling Calculator before. I have just had a quick look though and it looks okay. Basically saying there's no point in testing in until your AF is due.

11DPO is almost at the tail end of when implantation could happen, though 9DPO is the most common, 12DPO is the very latest, so you're definitely not out-out yet.

What is your normal, negative HCG level? Seems an excessively long wait from 11DPO until Wednesday.
How ever long your LP is doesn't effect when a pregnancy test goes positive. If your baby has implanted, that's all that matters. HCG doubles every 48(ish) hours.
Women get BFP's before AF is due for this very reason.

I have a Leutal Phase defect, so I could only dream of having a lovely 18 day Leutal Phase.

Less than one is my normal.

So if it doubles every 2 days and I implanted at 11 dpo and started at 1. Then Thursday would be 2, tomorrow (Saturday) would be 4, Monday would be 8 and Wednesday 16.

It work liked that last time but I implanted at 6dpo. By 14dpo I was only at 17.

The more likelihood is that I am not pregnant and I just have to wait until af comes. Which should be any day.

here is the link to the calculator:

https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

Monday would be 8, and almost certainly enough for a FRER? Although they claim to be 12.5miu/ml sensitive, they've been tested around 7-8miu/ml sensitive. Monday you'd possibly get a faint if you were pregnant.

Yes, that's the website I visited earlier.

I have to wait until Friday as I can't afford another test until payday. Although as soon as I am late I can ask for a blood test from the doc. I may just do that. That is free. Lol

Ah, that's a shame! I just have zero willpower. Last week I bought 6 FRER and 6 CB Plus. I already had a FRER left over from last cycle. I need better willpower.
Last year (when we were NTNP) I ended up being 17 days late and had to practically BEG my doctor to do a beta HCG on me. :haha:

Good luck with testing. I'll be testing Tuesday. 10DPO, still early but based on last nights and todays stomach ache, who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->