December Testers!

G

griffinh

I have a 12 day LP which puts me at testing 2nd December. Now, because my FF hasnt given me crosshairs (i've had pos opks, ewcm, ovulation pain the works!) but my temps as yet havent gone all the way

So I'm seeing who's testing in December. I can test 2nd but I am not allowed to until 10th (oh says, cos we tested day before last time, got bfp but chem:cry:) so to save disappointment, we're gonna wait til i'm a week late and see what my temps do!

Lets see if all three psychics were right about a december bfp :D

Who's with me!!!!

Me, testing Dec 1st which will be 2 days late, unless nature tells me otherwise. I'd rather wait it out than get confusing results. eek

I'm testing on the 6th, day af is due. I got a :bfp: with my son the day i was due so going to give it a try!!!xxx

Think my AF is due the 1st, as long as my cross hairs don't keep moving. :( I'll try to wait as long as I can, but my stash of tests may call to me lol

We are only on CD3. We are hoping to test on The 19th which is a day before my son's and I birthday so we re really praying And hoping!!! :winkwink:

BABY DUST TO US ALLL!!

:dust::dust::dust:

https://lagf.lilypie.com/6sDSm6.png

yay oo ok! well fingers crossed and baby dust to all of us then - i'll keep this thread updated. ive only got ONE test and its a digi, hence the week wait to test after af is due. lol so no driving myself crazy. i really think we'll do it this month so im VERY hopeful

i have to go for a scan to look at my tubes etc and im waiting on a date. im half hoping that ill get the date in december, go along and they'll use the probe and see im already pregnant eeheeheee!

As long as my crosshairs go where I think they will, I will be testing Dec 2nd... I will be 13 dpo, and coinceidently it will be the one year anniversary of my DH's return from Iraq. FX'ed we all get our :bfp:'s.

ok so yesterday and day before, two DARK lines on each opk, and today stark white. i think i caught the surge!!!!!! we did nothing but bd all week and the days of pos opk. just need my temps to behave now and then we can see when crosshairs!!!

I'm CD7 and due to ovulate on CD11.

AF will be due 8th-9th but don't want to even think about testing until at least 10th

X

I will be testing december... no idea when yet though. Wait and see when I ovulate after finishing soy :)

me too testing days before christmas I cant remember the exact date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->