***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Wow :) that last one is super dark!!! I bet you are over the moon. I can't ever imagine how it would feel seeing those 2 lines appear :)

Some people do say that they get no symptoms the month they get their BFP. Alot of girls suspect pregnancy due to that!

I reckon if you pee'd on the digi now you'd still get a positive - especially as that line in the last one is so super dark! Hey - maybe you are having twins ;)

X

Twins...LOL lets not get carried away haha!

No major symptoms at all, im not actually sure how many dpo i am if i had to say by my temps then i Od on CD20 its now CD35 so 15dpo i guess.

We didnt even do the do on the CD20 or CD19 so i have no clue even how this miracle has happened! lol Praying for a sticky bean now!!

Ive had a few symptoms i the last few days, Im very gassy and have been a bit constipated but nothing like all these cramps, nausea, etc etc so i just wasnt even getting my hopes up this month...it has been an unexpected suprise :)

Hi Girls

Sorry I have been a bit distant on this thread since i signed up for dec testing, I have beep popping in from time to time to stalk and reporting in on dizzydolls thread too. Mainly cos i was sulking because i didnt get +opk test this month so thought i never O'd!!! :flower:

Congrats on the BFPs so far and sorry if AF got you. Good luck to those still in :dust:

I think i got my BFP today and wanted to update you all...will know for sure when i bust open the CB digi in the morning with fmu, but for now 2 faint lines on a IC test and FRER this morning and a darker line just now :D

Im super excited but want to see those words first!

xxx

congrats :)

AF came today as I ovulated early. Beyond depressed and upset, my husband is taking me to the GP because I want to kill myself. My younger sister is telling everyone about her pregnancy christmas dinner. She only tried for 2 months. I prayed every day this month. I don't think I believe in anything anymore. I give up.

So sorry you're in pain :hugs:

Twins...LOL lets not get carried away haha!

No major symptoms at all, im not actually sure how many dpo i am if i had to say by my temps then i Od on CD20 its now CD35 so 15dpo i guess.

We didnt even do the do on the CD20 or CD19 so i have no clue even how this miracle has happened! lol Praying for a sticky bean now!!

Ive had a few symptoms i the last few days, Im very gassy and have been a bit constipated but nothing like all these cramps, nausea, etc etc so i just wasnt even getting my hopes up this month...it has been an unexpected suprise :)

Congrats!!!!! :happydance:

Congrats KIAlea!! What a lovely xmas present, I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months xx

Yes Kialea! Congrats! Our stories are almost identical to a T! So happy for you and OH!

KIALea -- Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Enjoy a happy and healthy 9 mos.

Congratulations Adoraza and KIALea on your :bfp: s!!!!

I hope you both have a happy and healthy nine months...

Thanks everyone!!!! I did the digi last night before bed....i needed a good nts sleep so couldnt wait..."pregnant 1-2 weeks" yipeeee!!

Sherry how odd...i had no hopes this month everything seemed be out of sync...amen to preseed as I reckon it superglued his swimmers in me ;) hehe!!

Gl all I hope santas still coming to you!! :dust:

____

Congrats KiaLea!!!

My Hpt was negative yesterday... :cry: but I tested again this evening and got a faint pink line again!!! I'm really confused why bfp then bfn :nope: then bfp again... :shrug: still praying and keeping my fingers crossed. I'm around 14DPO. no AF yet. Has this happened to anyone? would love to hear your thoughts...

____

Congrats KiaLea!!!

My Hpt was negative yesterday... :cry: but I tested again this evening and got a faint pink line again!!! I'm really confused why bfp then bfn :nope: then bfp again... :shrug: still praying and keeping my fingers crossed. I'm around 14DPO. no AF yet. Has this happened to anyone? would love to hear your thoughts...

Where the tests a different brand? Or a different sensitivity? Maybe the second one was taken with more dilute urine?

Do you have pictures of them all?

X

Thanks everyone!!!! I did the digi last night before bed....i needed a good nts sleep so couldnt wait..."pregnant 1-2 weeks" yipeeee!!

Sherry how odd...i had no hopes this month everything seemed be out of sync...amen to preseed as I reckon it superglued his swimmers in me ;) hehe!!

Gl all I hope santas still coming to you!! :dust:

Yey KIA :)

Do you feel better seeing the word pregnant in front of you?

Massive congratulations again.

Have a lovely christmas - and stay away from the pate and soft cheeses! ;)

X

Hi guys! This is my first post on here- we have been ttc for over a year now and I'm going crazy!! I ovulated on 10th dec and used a clearblue easy test today and of course it was bfn!! Aaah!! I was sure this was our month :( I know it's still early to test but I'm getting tell tale signs that af is on her way and struggling to keep positive! Is anyone in a similar boat?! I've read a lot about clomid and preseed- what are these and are they worth trying? Is first response better than clearblue? Thinking about when to test again...

I look forward to getting to know u guys and hope we all get our bfp's soon!!

Xx

Well since I was last on the thread there have been quite a few ladies to get their BFPs. It's so exciting to see! I can't help but hope that mine BFP is on the way. My body definitely feels different this month compared to normal. I'll spare you from hearing all about my symptom spotting :winkwink: Maybe you all can give a few pointers on how to keep from going crazy during the TWW.

Hugs and blessings to those still waiting on their BFP.

And Congrats to the ladies who've received the best Christmas surprise this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->