***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Anyone elses cat laying all over them???? Mine is driving me nuts!

Well according to my positive OPK today, it looks like I am out for December testing, as likely won't test until somewhere around 1/5. Good luck to all the December testers! FX'd for you all! :dust:

Thanks ladies!

I tested again this morning and the line was a bit darker. still v faint but slightly darker. i don't know what to think. this is driving me nuts. my husband affirms that he sees the faint pink lines clearly. tested almost 8 times on different hpt brands and been getting the same faint pink line on each one. Shouldn't it be darker? We will be visiting the doctor later this afternoon. Hope it all goes well... :oneofeach:

thanks again for all your thoughts and comments. really appreciate it. Has this happened to anyone that they only got faint pink lines?... Does it mean anything if the lines are so faint? :shrug:

BFP!!! I couldn't help but test early! So between yesterday and today I've gotten a BFP on FRER, Clearblue Digital, and First Response gold digital:)

Baby Dust To All!

Thanks ladies!

I tested again this morning and the line was a bit darker. still v faint but slightly darker. i don't know what to think. this is driving me nuts. my husband affirms that he sees the faint pink lines clearly. tested almost 8 times on different hpt brands and been getting the same faint pink line on each one. Shouldn't it be darker? We will be visiting the doctor later this afternoon. Hope it all goes well... :oneofeach:

thanks again for all your thoughts and comments. really appreciate it. Has this happened to anyone that they only got faint pink lines?... Does it mean anything if the lines are so

congrats

Congrats! My line on the left(don't know the proper name for them) is significantly lighter than the line on the right. However, it was a little darker oday compared to yesterday morning.

Congrats and keep us posted!:)

Thanks ladies!

thanks again for all your thoughts and comments. really appreciate it. Has this happened to anyone that they only got faint pink lines?... Does it mean anything if the lines are so

congrats

i do hope it goes well at docs for u it cud depend on times u tested if they were different i had an issue with the clear blue at the beginning 1st one said 3+ then a few days later said 2-3 weeks so i was scared esp after 2 m/cs but if u test early it is really faint c wot doc says bug the fact ur still getting a bfp is a good sign and it hasnt gone :)

Hi, I've just joined today. My husband and I have been TTC for about 4 months and AF is so far 3 days late. I'm waiting til tomorrow to test though as it's DH's birthday. Hoping for a lovely extra present for him :)

anyone elses cat acting weird? Mine wont stop laying all over me!

BFP!!! I couldn't help but test early! So between yesterday and today I've gotten a BFP on FRER, Clearblue Digital, and First Response gold digital:)

Baby Dust To All!

Congrats!

I need your prayers! I woke up this morning, went to the restroom, and when I wiped, there was a very small amount of dark blood. It wasn't much at all, but I went in a panic. I called my obgyn and they had me come in. My gyno said it was not much at all and very dark like old blood. He said if it were his wife, he wouldn't be real worried. (Easier said than done) He had me go to the lab for hcg level. I have to go back on Tuesday and he said the level should go up tremendously in that amount of time. I won't know anything though until that next day (next Wednesday) Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you! Good luck to those testing today and this weekend! :)

I need your prayers! I woke up this morning, went to the restroom, and when I wiped, there was a very small amount of dark blood. It wasn't much at all, but I went in a panic. I called my obgyn and they had me come in. My gyno said it was not much at all and very dark like old blood. He said if it were his wife, he wouldn't be real worried. (Easier said than done) He had me go to the lab for hcg level. I have to go back on Tuesday and he said the level should go up tremendously in that amount of time. I won't know anything though until that next day (next Wednesday) Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you! Good luck to those testing today and this weekend! :)

PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING!!! I'm sure all is okay, But im stil praying for you. x:hugs:

Hi Ladies

Im back in December lol...although it means testing early (I said I wouldnt but cant help it) AF is due on 1st Jan, so i am going to test on 31st December before i go out for New Years (wont be drinking either way) ill be 12dpo. If its negative ill hold out until 5th Jan as last month i got my BFP at 15dpo xxx

Fingers crossed xxxx

Thank you so much Ltoth! I hope you get your BFP on Christmas!

I will be thinking of you! Could it possibly be implantation? Especially since the blood is old? Please keep us posted.

good luck i hope everything will b ok fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->