• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Hiya can you please add me to December 24th! I want my Christmas bun in the oven! cheers all and good luck!

Hi lovely ladies!! Can I join your thread? I was really hoping for a November BFP since my hubby's birthday was on Sunday and that would have made an amazing birthday present, but the :witch: got me in full force today so here I am!
I am ready to tackle this December cycle and get my BFP before Christmas! I ordered some pre-seed and I'm still taking my taking my Rainbow Light pre-natals and starting EPO today till O. Hopefully something will work!
Fxed and :dust: to everyone!!

Hi can you add me please for 24th, that would be a week late. Want to not get overly excited this month at least not too early on. Its only my 2nd month ttc and i completely convened myself i was pregnant last month only to be disappointed on cd31.
But here's hoping this is the month for us!!!

Hi can you add me please for 24th, that would be a week late. Want to not get overly excited this month at least not too early on. Its only my 2nd month ttc and i completely convened myself i was pregnant last month only to be disappointed on cd31.

I'm on my second cycle too . . . and I did the same same last month too! how naive of me :haha:

I am so excited to test!!! Even though it won't be for awhile!

I'm on my second cycle too . . . and I did the same same last month too! how naive of me :haha:

Ditto here... 2nd month as well. It's hard to not get disappointed. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for AF so that if she doesn't come, it'll be exciting, versus if she does come, it being devastating, you know?

I have good feelings for this month and for this thread! :happydance:

Hi ladies!! Well I'm CD10 and i went for my follicle check today. I had one follicle and it was 26mm Is that good? I had two last time but they were 18mm and 21cm at cd11. So I'm hoping this one will be a keeper. The dr told me I'll be O anytime...so i walked in the door from the doctor and !! lol. fxd!!

Ditto here... 2nd month as well. It's hard to not get disappointed. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for AF so that if she doesn't come, it'll be exciting, versus if she does come, it being devastating, you know?

I have good feelings for this month and for this thread! :happydance:

Im already getting disappointed tbh... I dont think i have/will ovulate :( its so hard not to get disappointed or to even get your hopes up, im trying not to stress about it so much now though i spent 3 days being depressed last week because of it! So im just bding every other day opk ing and temping and fingers crossed an eggy will be released and we'll catch it! Gah its so scary i keep thinking im broken :( lol

So my tactic is pretty similar to yours! Try and prepare myself for the thought of me maybe not ovulating and for af! Hmm *turns off brain*

Hi ladies!! May I join your thread? :witch: got me today, so I'll be testing around Dec 20. FX for Christmas :bfp: !!

:dust:
:dust:

May I join too? Im due for AF on the 1st and Im not sure when I ovulated as I starting testing on the 16th and am not sure if i did the day before or earlier. We bd'd every day so i hope i caught it but i havent had any symptons other than being fatigued which could be the cause of anything...im sort of feeling like im going to have a hard time conceiving which its been a few months already. One week from tomorrow ill be testing if AF doesnt arrive sooner...im not getting my hopes up though as so far theres no reason to...

Can you put me down for test on Dec 13th and my bday is Dec 14th. Thanks

I'm not from the states so don't celebrate thanksgiving but Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that do :)

How is everyone feeling?

I'm now CD11 of a 25-26 day cycle. Today and yesterday I've had the signs that ovulation is either close or actually happening. It's so exciting :)

Let's hope December is the month we all get our BFPs!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"