****December Testing Thread**** 23 BFP's

vitex needs to be same dosage all month until bfp. If no BFP then keep taking it. they say it can take up to 3 months for it to work. I am on to Soy iso atm.

Heyyy! So my AF is late by only 2 days but i took a test this morning and i think its positive?! The control line is darker than the test line but what do you guys think? Whats my next step? Doctors or more home tests? Thanks xxxx

Heyyy! So my AF is late by only 2 days but i took a test this morning and i think its positive?! The control line is darker than the test line but what do you guys think? Whats my next step? Doctors or more home tests? Thanks xxxx

Do you have a pic you could post?

To to advanced mode not quick reply and up near the top there's a paper clip, click on that, it'll open up a new window/tab and you can upload a photo from there, then close window

Ahh thank you so much...

photo-1.jpg

what do you girls think then? I've sent my partner to get me a Clear Blue digital test for the morning! xxx

Congratulations JLMC!!

Here's my test from 5pm this evening.... Not feeling too confident though as have had beige tinged CM since Dec 24th... However, all tests were BFN up til today so do you think it could be some kind of late IB?? So worried this could be another ectopic because of twinges I am having (left side today) and the unusual CM.....:shrug:

Attachments

• 27.12.2012.jpg
    27.12.2012.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 11
Thanks alot girls!! I've done the digital clear blue test and its POSITIVE!!!!!!! 2-3 weeks gone :) I am so so happy, my little surprise has arrived at christmas after 11 months of trying!!

Lots of love & fairy dust being sent to you all xxxxx

congrats to all the new BFP's!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you gals! :)

Congrats JLMC and Lallie. Looks positive to me, Lallie, hope it's not ectopic. Sticky baby dust to you

I got a bfp today at home but a negative blood test...so idk what's going on...

I got a bfp today at home but a negative blood test...so idk what's going on...

You're stuck waiting, it's more than likely one of two things... either your hpt is picking up the hCG before the blood test, which can and does happen depending on your brand and how concentrated your urine was when you tested, or it's a chemical and the hCG has dropped in your blood and is still metabolizing out of your body in your urine.

I'm a POAS addict, so I'd test every morning and if still positive in a few days, get the bloods re-done. The prudent thing would be to wait 2-3 days and take another HPT and if positive, then get the bloods re-done. There's just no way to sort out what's going on at this point, even though I know being told you have to wait more sucks royally and I'm sorry I'm your messenger.

Its okay :( they told me wait a couple days and see if I get my period and if it comes up positive then get tested again...I tested yesterday and it seems darker today...so is that good?

I'm a POAS addict too so ill be testing tomorrow too as long as af doesn't show

Crossing fingers for you Sugarpi :hugs:

Have you got a pic of the progression of your tests?

I think I spoke to soon :( I think af is here :( ill see if she comes full force tomorrow :( really thought this was it :( I'm trying to see the good in this..told hubby that now I might be able to try out my new coffee maker afterall and drink on new years... :/ trying to be happy. Hubby is getting a SA done Saturday morning so hopefully everything is okay with him :(

Congrats to the two new BFPs!!! That should put us at 20 I would think :flower:

Sugarpi my fingers are crossed for you!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->