december

lexis_mommy

Reaction score
due december 16th yay :):):) had my daughter dec 7th 2005....is there a 2005 birth club lmao xxx :)

Good Luck everyone... not long till december and its quickly approaching!! you will soon be having your babies! :)

CuteKitty said:
Good Luck everyone... not long till december and its quickly approaching!! you will soon be having your babies! :)

:shock: ahhhhhhh i know :D:D lol

Oh wow, not long girls :dance::happydance: And what with Christmas too, it will soon be here!! :dance::happydance:

On another forum someone due december has had their baby!!! weighed just over 1lb!!!

Heres hoping bubs is ok!! poor thing was only 26 weeks gestation!

Good Luck ladies.. x

omg thats sad i hope so as well that the baby is ok :D heres my love to him/her and the mom :hugs: keep us posted if you can?

CuteKitty said:
On another forum someone due december has had their baby!!! weighed just over 1lb!!!

Heres hoping bubs is ok!! poor thing was only 26 weeks gestation!

Good Luck ladies.. x

OMG is the baby OK?

My brother in law was only 2.5lbs when born!!!

how was your brother in law health wise? everything ok i hope :D must have been scary for his mom tho i would be scared to have a baby early :D i imagine everything is ok tho as he is still here to be your brother in law :) :hugs:

lexis_mommy said:
how was your brother in law health wise? everything ok i hope :D must have been scary for his mom tho i would be scared to have a baby early :D i imagine everything is ok tho as he is still here to be your brother in law :) :hugs:

Sorry babe, I missed this post, I keep losing the red flags to tell me :cry:

Yeah he was in hospital for a while, but all is OK and he is a normal as the next man :wink:

But what a scare eh?! It would be awful!

yeah it would be! glad he's all fine tho :D and you didn't miss it i only posted it earlier today :D we ahve diff hours tho i think cuz i'm in canada :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->