~December's Lil Stockin' Stuffers-Testers~

kelster823

Just done :(
Reaction score
Ok soooooooooo November is ALMOST over.. and we did "okey dokey" last month with a couple of :bfp: (everyone seems to be moving on :thumbup:) and I am SOOOOO HAPPY for you all that have :dance:

Soooo now it's time for us to get our CHRISTMAS PRESENTS this month....

Give me your test dates!!!

Come on eggies- get a lil sprinkle of "special" holiday dust

TEST DATES

Dec 1st
________
Cedarwood

Dec 3rd
________
lilybelle

Dec 6th
________
:hugs: ncmommy :witch:

Dec 7th
________
:hugs: tryforbaby2 :witch:

Dec 10th
________

Dec 12th
________
:hugs: cla :angel:
:hugs: Amberyll23 :witch:

Dec 14th
________
Criosaidh
:hugs: grandbleu :witch:

Dec 15th
________
:hugs: LiSa2010 :witch:

Dec 16th
________
:hugs: IMPPEARL :witch:

Dec 20th
________
zimmy

Dec 21st
________
icantdecide
Round2

Dec 22nd
_________
sar0417

Dec 26th
_______

Bluesky

Hi:flower:
May I join?
I am 9dpo - AF is due Dec 1 (ticker is wrong have not updated since chemical from Septs cycle ).
I am just touching December:)
I was thinking of testing early but now am a bit hesitant.
CW

Hi

can i be added for december. Im not sure if i am going to "try" this month but i thought id ask just incase i do. Im due to test on the 21st.

Good luck everyone.
x

Hi, im 6po and trying to wait until Sunday to test, although I did sucumb and do a test this morning which was obviously negative. Feeling a few symptoms although not sure if im just imagining it!!

Good luck all :) xx

all added -GOOD LUCK-

Tanya do you want to be added? I need a test date... if you are going to test on Sunday that would be Nov 28th... I can add you to the Nov test thread :)

thank you - date might also change thats going on a 30 day cycle but im not sure if i will go back to my usuall 28 day cycle or not.

Hi, will be trying again! I will be testing on the 6th!

Lots of baby dust to all!

Hi, all I am on CD9, and should be testing on the 16th of December. Fingers crossed!

I'm going to test on my birthday - December 20th!! :cake:

It would be the best Birthday/Christmas present EVER!!!

I think I will use December 7th for a testing date, not sure yet, but that sounds good!

My daughters birthday is dec 9th and she would love a sister or a brother!!!

Ooh me too, me too!

If I don't get any reason to test earlier, will be testing on December 14th. Hoping for the best Christmas present ever for my OH and I. Fx'd!

C x x x

Everyone should be updated :) :dust: to you all

but please make sure you come back and let us know .. please please please :) in fact stop by each day- we have a great time chit chatting just like we did in the Oct and Nov thread

I want the front page FLASHING with :bfp:- lit up like a Christmas Tree

I know im not out of November yet, but I just wanted to pop over and say hello :hi:

Just wanted to stop in to say :hi:and wish everyone loads of Christmas Baby Dust for December! I hope I won't have to be on a break for too long:growlmad:

Mpepe, good luck and :hugs: Hope to see you back real soon!!! :dust:

Bluesky, I am lingering in November still because I am waiting to hear about your hpt this cycle!! :dust:

Ahhhh what the heck, LOTS of healthy and sticky baby dust for everyone!!!! :dust:

:blush:
I am no fun - tested yesterday afternoon and got a thin - faint pink line - - AF not due till Tues - so think may test on Monday and if still see something get a beta.
CW:flower:

your ticker must be off then. what dpo are you?

Any symptoms???

Fingers crossed! xx

Sorry - you are right my ticker is off - will fix it. I had a chemical in Sept which threw things off.
My cycle began Nov 2nd - O'd day was Nov 15 - think today is 11 dpo. So yesterdays test would be 10 dpo - 9 dpo at the least if I have O day off by one.

Helllllllllllloooooooooooo december!!

Not sure if will be trying this month due to waiting for my polyp to be removed but will join in the banter.

CD11 today and have a little ewcm, and very very faint opk. Time to start trying...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->