~December's Lil Stockin' Stuffers-Testers~

Where are you going nice xx

Its at a hotel, think there is 70 of us, should be fun! Will be driving of course but looking forward to having a dance!

No drink god you are a good girl

Well as Im in the tww I pretend that I am preggas so no alcopops for me! Not really a drinker anyway so not missing anything. But I do love a glass of sherry oh im such an old lady! :haha:

hi ladies

Imp- I am sooooooooo sorry hun :hugs:

Blue have fun tomorrow- I have hubby's on Saturday nite at least this year we aren't suppose to have a blizzard like last year..BTW I MAY HAVE MISSED IT BUT WHAT DAY ARE YOU TESTING?

Cla- glad you are feeling ok... :hugs:

Try- hope you had fun at your daugther's school today

:hi: Mpepe and Bleu

YES WE WILL HAVE A GREAT JANUARY thread going

any suggestions on the name??????

Thanks Kels, hope u have a good one too.

Think I may test boxing day, as I think it could be depressing to get BFN on xmas day, I know thats not very positive of me. Or I could test at 11dpo on xmas eve. Oh glwd I dunno I will prob test early I have no control.....

Im rubbish with making names up for threads january poas junkies?? thats crap

that is Dec 26th Boxing Day right??? :rofl:

January is gonna be a hard one....

January Jelly Bellies
January Junction Train

ewwwwwww those are horrible :rofl:

Yeah 26th is boxing day, dont you call it that in usa?

January Jolly Dollies...... What!!

January jitterbugs

January Jolly Dollies...... What!!

January jitterbugs

oohh those are cute :)

I know what Boxing Day is we just don't celebrate in the US hee hee and I wasn't sure which day it was..

as a kid I always thought it was a celebration of the "SPORT" Boxing... :rofl:

I really like January Jolly Dollies

Yeah me too, I have a january jelly belly already :lol:

please look ahead to February names:( because I won't be able to ttc til then:cry::cry::cry:

I'm crap with names sorry :shrug: but I'll be on the next thread :)

Mpepe--- I know I will be right there with ya in the Feb thread so we will have a special name for Feb

Hope everyone is good... vacation has started for me and I don't have to check back in with them until Dec 27th.. YIPPIIIEEEEE

gonna go shopping in a bit to HOPEFULLY finish up with a few more people.. have hunny's Xmas party tomorrow nite and then they are calling for snow on Sunday

will check back in in a bit

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Afternoon everyone! CD2 today, looking like we will be trying new years, O should be right around then, hopfully thats good luck!! lol I'm no good with names either, but I'm just glad we're in it together! Hope everyone has a good weekend. Have fun at the Christmas party Kels! I have mine also on Sat night, then DH's family christmas on Sunday going to be a busy weekend!!

Hi everyone!!! I like last years name from what another girl mentioned. January Garnets....like the birthstone I suppose?......Any name is fine by me though!!!!

January Jelly Bellies is cute too! :winkwink:

I will be due for af on my sisters due date Jan 7th....I believe unless my O changes I am not sure of the testing date yet but I am hoping to get my bfp this cycle as its the last cycle before my January 22nd due date :(

In a bit of a crap mood today. One friend announced her second pregnancy last week on facebook and another friend annouced today that she is due with baby #2 in July. Just so bummed.

But whatever right? If its meant to be then it will be right?

Then why do I feel like crap :(

Hey hey everybody, what you all doing this weekend?

I had a good night at the party, had a good dance and a laugh at all the drunkerds. Im just staying in this weekend as the weather is bad.

When I was telling a lady about my mc last night, she said she was gonna ask me if I was pregnant, she thought I looked diff, I said yeah Ive put on weight cos since mc i dont excersise and eat choc everyday. Oh why cant I just be pregnant so I have an excuse for putting on the weight!

Christmas 1 week today YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its like the Mary Celeste in here, where is everybody.

Anyway I thought I would tell you my very early symptom, im 6dpo. I woke in the middle of the night with terrible heartburn/indegestion I never get this ( ok I did eat a few sausage rolls) I also am very tired and have been having minor cramps the last couple of days. Now I know its crazy to symptom spot this early but I cant help it.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weeknd, im going to wrap some pressies today!

FX'd Bluesky!!!!!!! Wohoo sounds like good symptoms to me!!!!

Hey girls, I have had some light pink cm and a small bright red clot last night around 1030pm. I was over my period days and days ago and I am due to ovulate within a day or so (hopefully :)) and I never had that before. Does anyone know what could cause bleeding like that after your period but before ovulation????? There is none today, just last night :shrug:

Try maybe it could be to do with ovulation? I get a bit of spotting but not clots.

Got a cold booooooo hisssssss :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"