~December's Lil Stockin' Stuffers-Testers~

lol....looks like your cat in your picture said 'hisssss' :haha:

Thanks bluesky, I was just very curious........

How is everyone today???

Everyone must be busy getting ready for christmas, we are out for 3 days so have no worries of a big food shop yipeeeeeeeee...

Hello Try, still no sign of anyone.

Oh great your 1dpo. Loads of :dust: to you.

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been posting much on here, just very down about things lately and as more time goes by and the more internet surfing I do, the more frightful I am to have an endo biopsy. Has anyone here had one and can reassure me? I want to cancel it but if I do have a LPD, I will never have a baby unless I go through this. I just feel so sad and scared.

Oh mpepe :hugs: sorry your feeling low. I dont know about the endo biopsy, Is it worth posting a new thread to ask as im sure there will be others lurking on the boards who may have more info and experience. Is it worth making another appointment with FS to discuss and put your mind at ease.

I would feel stupid making another appointment for that. He really didn't ask me about it, just kind of told me to call the office on cd 1 and told me that I will have it done and it causes discomfort.

Hi again. I've been away fir a few days. We went to visit some family and have our Christmas with them.

Mpepe sorry your going through this. Wish I could help. But o don't know anything about that.

Christmas in 3 days! Then new years. I'm due to o right around there. Fingers Crosses and :dust: to everyone.

Hi Imppearl, loads of :dust: to you 2!!!

Hope everyone is ready for Christmas. Im just looking forward to stuffing my face :haha:

Does anyone know how to start a thread and be able to edit the first post???

You want to start a new thread Try??? Just press NEW THREAD at the top of the forum section. To edit it you can go to the edit button on the R-hand lower side of your post/1st post in thread. If you need to do major edits there is the "advanced edit" button as well. HTH

I was thinking of starting a january testing thread as I am in the 2ww and will be testing in january and giveme something to look forward to next month BESIDES my due date.
I havent seen Kels in awhile either, so I am hoping its ok to just start one?.....:shrug:

Mpepe, :hugs: You are a very strong and brave woman!

Sorry Impearl that she came. She sucks.

Hi try :hi: Just seen the Jan thread :thumbup:

2 more days at work then im off 4 2 weeks yipeeeee..

Did a frer this am. can see a white line but no pink. Hmmm I dont feel pregs. Still as Kels would say your not out until the witch shows.

I was thinking of starting a january testing thread as I am in the 2ww and will be testing in january and giveme something to look forward to next month BESIDES my due date.
I havent seen Kels in awhile either, so I am hoping its ok to just start one?.....:shrug:

Mpepe, :hugs: You are a very strong and brave woman!

Sorry Impearl that she came. She sucks.

AM NOT try! I'm freakin out about it, lol

I just wish I didn't have to go back to the doctor but I can't avoid it because I am really convinced it's my luteal phase that's a problem! Even though I'm rooting for you girls to get your BFP's I hope some of you stick around in February when I will start ttc again :cry:

Have a great holiday everyone!

Well I have sore bb's and a little crampy but neg test this am. I just cant ever remember exactly how I feel when AF is coming.

Mpepe32. even if I did get a bfp I will cheer you on........

After a stressful couple of days - 3 IC evaps and one almost positve FRER....I got AF today. I'm actually relieved! At least I know what is going on. It was just my first month of TTC after my loss, so I'm hopeful for next month.

Good luck ladies....have a Very Merry Christmas and Fertile New Year!!

Mpepe, I also will root you on if I get my bfp! I just dont think I will leave ttcal because we all are so close and have so much in common! And you have every right to feel nuts!!! :hugs: :lol:

Blue, fingers crossed!!!!.........

Round2, sorry for your loss's.......welcome and good luck for the New Year!!!! :hugs:

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hoping everyone has a wonderful holiday!

bfp all round come on girls u can all do it if i can u can xxx love to u all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->