~December's Lil Stockin' Stuffers-Testers~

How's everyone doing the day after Christmas?

Today I started up again on clomid, 100mg. I'm going to the fertility clinic and they're going to monitor the eggs as they mature, then I get to do a shot of Ovidrel to force O so I'll be joining the January thread for testing. I guess we'll wait and see if this is the answer to our prayers.

Well Merry Friggin Xmas to me, AF arrived christmas day. Hey ho..........

Had a good day apart from that, have eaten tooooooooo much but did walk it off on a dog walk.

Hope everyone is ok. I will move on to January testing thread.

Congrats want2bamum great news :hugs:

Congrats girls!!! :wohoo: :dance: :dust:

Blue, sorry she came......what a witch she is. :hugs:

I am hoping January will be a luckier thread with more bfps!

Tigerlillies,sounds like a good plan of action! I have already added you to the january testing thread!!!!

Good Luck to all of us still remaining for december AND january testing!

:dust:

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been MIA for the last few weeks. Got a bfn in December. Boo! Am in my tww for January. Think I will test on the 10th if no AF. Did I miss anything while I was away? Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and happy new year!

omg i am annoyed that thenearest mcdonalds in 15 milles away and i dnt drive

Congrats eviestar!

Afm, I am finally getting back into our day to day rutine after the holidays. I am not on CD19, 2-4DPO. I had a positive OPK on the 30th, and 31st, negative again on the 1st. We were able to dtd on the 29th, 30th, and 31st. Missed the 1st but dtd on the 2nd (yesterday) again just in case. Fingers crossed we caught it this month!! :dust: to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->