Eroe :bfp:
Praying4BB :bfp:
LavenderLove :bfp:
SweetPea3200 :bfp:
NurseGinger :bfp:
Ellahopesky :bfp:

Our Little Angels :angel:
Ellahopesky :angel:

Here's hoping we all get a lovely Early / Late Christmas present by means of a :bfp:
If I've liked your comment I've added you to the list for testers.
This thread is for love, support and encouragement. We are all in this together. We will have highs and lows - but we're all here for each other.

To make adding photos and generally keeping up with posts in our fantastic group, I've made us a group on FB. Click here
I for one am having troubles reading page after page, where on the group all you have to do is to scroll.. Would be lovely to see you join. :hugs:

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/Sonia_Minchin/129248_zpsadquge9m.gif​

Hi miss406, testing 4th or 5th here. Second cycle hoping its a lucky month for us all :happydance:

I'll be testing around the 7th! :) only like 10 dpo for me but I have a short luteal phase. Boooo.

Added you both! :D Fingers crossed for us getting a lovely Christmas present! :D

hey
not sure on test date yet as ov was delayed last cycle, i am cd1 today though :) xxx

FF has given me a date of 12th for af...
so would be testing about the 8th :)

I have not ov yet, no idea when i will lol, but hoping soon,but i will be testing in December at some point, lots of positive thoughts and support for us all :hugs: :hugs:

I have not ov yet, no idea when i will lol, but hoping soon,but i will be testing in December at some point, lots of positive thoughts and support for us all :hugs: :hugs:

To be honest I've no idea either when I will ovulate either or test, Just a rough idea based on my last cycle! I'll add a little list at the bottom for Testers unsure of the date of testing? :D Hope December is lucky for us all - what better Christmas present than a :bfp: :hugs:

Will you add me please? Testing Dec 7th, although it will probably be too early.

I will be joining here. AF hasn't arrived yet but I know she will be here within the next couple of days. I'll let you know a testing date when she shows her ugly face!!

Starting my first month using opk on sunday im rather excited, does anyone else use them?

Karenh: :wave: Welcome! Will add you definitely, how many DPO do you expect to be on the 7th? Fingers crossed. :dust:

Buffyx: :wave: Welcome! Will add you to the TBC testers list :D Do let us know a date when you expect to test :D Fingers crossed that you do get that :bfp: before you have to join us, though you're welcome here of course! :D :dust:

Bundle4me: Yeah, I used them last cycle, and on and off before then.. I used them in conjunction with the CB digital OPK... I found they turned + before the CB digital.... however when I did physically ovulate with pains and temperature drop - they went negative really quickly! I think they warn you it's coming up but the CB digital stayed positive - so perhaps more sensitive? Good luck, have you tried temping? It can be really useful :D

Good luck to all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->