Decent Pots and Pans??

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by Laura--x, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Can anyone receommend me a brand of good wearing pots and pans? My mom and dad really want some good ones for christmas but i have no idea :lol: i only know tefal which are quite good aren't they? x

2. chezziepie

chezziepie Mum to one :)

3. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

ohh great thanks hun ! i was just looking at some on studio 24, i think they were vinny or something like that? closed the link off now, but they are down from £150 to £50! Im guessing they are good ones too?! xx

4. chezziepie

chezziepie Mum to one :)

I have no idea about pans which is why i went with tefal hehehe that and I could use my clubcard points :) sorry im not much help

5. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

hehe your the same as me then? :blush: xx

6. mummy2behull

mummy2behull trish - emilys mummy

definitely agree about the tefal range mil bought me and oh a set last xmas and they still look brand new

7. bigbetty

bigbetty Mammam to a princess

I have a set of Judge stainless steel pans my mum bought us when I moved in with Steve and they are brilliant - I've had them almost 7 years now. When I dropped one of the lids I even found a website that sells replacements!

8. emilyjade

emilyjade mummy of two!

tefal are great :)

9. cookielucylou

cookielucylou Well-Known Member

I would also recommend tefel.

10. Bexivillian

Bexivillian Well-Known Member

Were they the viners ones? They look brilliant, i would go for them. I want them but not to sure i want them as a present so i wont tell OH :haha:

11. Jessicab22

Jessicab22 Well-Known Member

Circulon pots and pans are brilliant!

12. shellie

shellie Well-Known Member

When I was 18 I bought a set of SWAN pans. They were reduced from £150 to £75 and I thought it was quite steep at the time but 13 years later they are still like new!!!!

I have moved house with them loads of times, they have been thrown across the room when I've been in a really bad mood and there are no dents in them! I have burnt stuff in them and had to literally scrub them and they are still completely silver inside and out. I have dropped the glass lids and they havent smashed. The handles have never come loose on them, they are honestly still like brand new and I use them every single day!

They came with all the big ladles, spoons, egg turner over flat thing (dont know what its called!) all the utensils anyway. I still have them all and they all look like new all these years later, no scratches and dents, none of them have bent, and they have been used as hammers in the past when I needed something heavy, they really are built to last pans and accessories and I would recommend them to anyone!

I got a bargain with them looking back now. I got a big massive pan, a medium pan, a small pan, a silver colander and as I said all the utensils. I still have every single thing and they are still like new, so I would definatley recommend SWAN to anyone. xxx

13. Babushka99

Babushka99 Well-Known Member

Le creuset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.