• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Decided May is the Month to TTC

jodylee05

Reaction score
Ok girlies

Its going to be May, we are going to start trying!!!!!!!!!

I wondered if there are any possible buddies out there so we could chat and support each other???

Also girls do you think i should start taking my pregnacare vitamins now>? or wait a few weeks!!

I am just so excited!! we are going on holiday in may too so hopefully we'll be so relaxed it willl just happen :happydance::happydance:

i can dream cant I :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxx

Ohh congratulations! I am hoping to join you in May too. We have provisionally agreed that April will be our last month of preventing but as it's got a bit closer i'm starting to get a bit nervous about it! I don't think we'll ever feel 100% ready to go for it though!

Haven't thought about vitamins yet. Maybe i'll start them at the beginning of March.

I have moments when i think...oh im not ready too! we were suppose to be starting in march but put it off for another two months because i didnt want a baby too near xmas!

My husband is still at uni, so financialy i worry. But i keep thinking to myself...we'll manage, and you know the old saying "there is never a perfect time"

Will this be your first??

I noticed you were from scotland? me too!!

xx

Hi guys, we'll be starting to ttc #2 in May! So hopefully will be seeing you both over in ttc!

I would say yeah start on the vitamins, it's never really too early to start, it just means youre giving your body the best possible start.
I don't know if you've thought about what vitamins youll take but when I was pregnant I took sanatogen pre natal ones while we tried then sanatogen mother to be ones when I fell pregnant. They contain the recommended level of folic acid plus lots of other vitamins that are really good to take!

Congrats on deciding a date and good luck!

Hopefully the fact you're going on holiday will help you. I def believe that the more relaxed you are about it the quicker it will happen. When we decided to try I literally came off the pill and the only thing we did differently was to have sex every other day as I didn't want to get into charting and temping. I just wanted it to happen when it happened. I ended up falling pregnant first try so it must work!

X

Hi Jodylee05!

Yeh it'll be our first. We got married last year, we're from the West of Scotland (Glasgow) and we also want to avoid a Christmas baby!

What about you? Will this be your first?

I agree there is never a perfect time. I suspect there will always be a reason to wait a bit longer but i'm not getting any younger (just turned 30) so feel we should get started. Fingers crossed 2012 is our year for babies!

X

I agree with "Mummytosummer" i want to try and avoid charting etc as i feel i dont want to put too much pressure on myself and my DH. I want it to happen as naturally as possible...so fingers crossed!!

BlaireUK....im from dundee. Quite funny actually i got married last year too. In august!! I had a great day, bit sad still at times thats its all over.

This will be our first baby, im 24..well in june! Ive always felt i was born to be a mum....being 24 and not having any children yet is quite an acheivement in dundee hehe!!!!!

But i think its my time now.....
:)

Im really looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully we can go from WTT...to...TTC....then our BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"