• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Decided not to test -

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
until i am or if i am a week late at least!

A) because i dont 'feel' pregnant so expecting a bfn and dont want to see it
B) i stil have another 10 days till my longest cycle (but i will be gutted if i come on then as it means i totally missed ovulation)
C) and because if i do get a bfp it will be more of a surprise!

never thought i wouldnt want to test

I never thought I woud see the day u dodnt want to test either lol... however, I think you have more of a chance this time as u had the darkest ovulation line this month than u have before... stay positive and if it is a BFN then hopefully next month will be your BFP if u catch the ovulation day like u did this month x

I know how you feel it is horrid seeing that :bfn: :hugs:

well uknow i dont test...well not at least till day b4 af,and thats only cos now i know how long my cycles r guna be, wot a suprise that wud be !!! good luck louisa :)

I know how you feel - I'm exactly the same. I've done a few tests in the past, all BFN, so I'm too nervous to test before the :witch: is due. I'm one day past my longest cycle, but who knows what my body is doing at the mo. Last month I got my AF the day I should have been ovulating, so maybe this month it's an extra long cycle! Had thought I might test tomorrow if no AF, but I may wait a little longer!

Good luck to you x

Is it possible you'll feel differently in the morning?

Remember, loads of people don't "feel pregnant" when they are so that's no reason to think you're not. Good luck x

awww hun :hugs: i know exactly how you feel im due to test soon too and i really dont want to cos i feel like :witch: is on her way and i really hate to see :bfn:.
:dust: for you hun hope it helps you get your :bfp:

:hug:

xxxx

After writing a post asking if anyone had no symptoms at all until after 5 weeks ( i would be 5 weeks 1 day today) i feel more positive that not everyone get symptoms eventhough they really are pregnant
but even so i've still decided not to test unless i am a week late

15dpo and she really feels like she's coming i've even put a sanitary towel on just incase thats how positive i am !!

After writing a post asking if anyone had no symptoms at all until after 5 weeks ( i would be 5 weeks 1 day today) i feel more positive that not everyone get symptoms eventhough they really are pregnant

15dpo and she really feels like she's coming i've even put a sanitary towel on just incase thats how positive i am !!

Hi Louisa,

From your original post I take it you have irregular periods???

I had them (ranging from 28-46 days) and just wanted to tell you my story quickly, which may give you some hope :)

My last period was July 15th and I tested 7 weeks later (as this was over my longest cycle) HOWEVER I did 3 tests and they were all :bfn: :( ... I was so bummed.

I still didnt have my period the week after and tested and it was :bfp: :)

Also I didnt get symptoms til 4 weeks pregnant (this was about 1 week a bit after the test was positive), but I have heard of people who are pregnant and have no symptoms at all throughout their pregnancy.

Sending baby dust and hope that you get a :bfp: :hug:

I had no syptoms until the other day , havent felt sick yet just backache and feeling tired more. Good luck for testing hun

Hi Louisa,

From your original post I take it you have irregular periods???

I had them (ranging from 28-46 days) and just wanted to tell you my story quickly, which may give you some hope :)

My last period was July 15th and I tested 7 weeks later (as this was over my longest cycle) HOWEVER I did 3 tests and they were all :bfn: :( ... I was so bummed.

I still didnt have my period the week after and tested and it was :bfp: :)

Also I didnt get symptoms til 4 weeks pregnant (this was about 1 week a bit after the test was positive), but I have heard of people who are pregnant and have no symptoms at all throughout their pregnancy.

Sending baby dust and hope that you get a :bfp: :hug:

wow thanks and congratulations to you xxx

i think what bugs me more is i was so confident i had ovulated as i had the cm and the positive opk which i took from cd9 to cd24 (ff chart said i ov on cd22) we bd'd up to cd23 and we did it on cd21/22 and 23 so day before day of and day after with preseed so i feel i am in more of a chance this month then any of my others.

as i am 15dpo and no feeling of it or af i am now worried i wont come on till the weekend meaning i was way of track with the ovulation but then think how come if i had pos ov sticks!

its just all so annoying but stories like yours do give me hope congrats again! xx

Hi Louisa, I wish all the best for a :bfp: , when you test...
Laura xx

Hi Lou - have you tested again?? Text me if ya want x

as the godmother of my potential child joanne you will not be finding out on here if/when i do get a :bfp: so looks like i am going to have to be more secretive ;) LOL :rofl:

but in answer to your question i tested last night after saying i wouldnt test LOL and the answer is a bfn grrr lol but i knew anyway didnt i !

My toes are still crossed for you LouisaL - don't give up on the idea quite yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"