deciding names when on team Yellow/Green??

Jox

💙💙💙💝
Reaction score
Have any of you had problems settling on a name when you dont know what you are expecting???

I know its very early days for me at the mo but i just cant imagine being able to settle on a name for either sex!! it would be like saying..yep we are calling him so&so if its a boy and so&so if its a girl... i just cant do it coz what if its not a boy?? or not a girl??? (i dont mean if its not either :rofl:)

lol :rofl:

this is soo hard to explain...i hope i make sense.

help me!!!!

It's so difficult, isn't it? I have absolutely no idea about names! I think I am going to get a scan at around 17 weeks, so I know the sex, then that way I can start really looking at names properly. xx

we arent planning on finding out what we are having...i think i would find it fairly easy if we were lol ive got 29 weeks to think about it anyway!!! lol xx

We've had a name for each from the start... I feel happier with myself than I did before too... I've always, always wanted a boy, and feared that I might reject a girl... however, I love the girl's name we have chosen, and the shortened form of it too... and feel if I had a boy it would be a waste of the girl's name IYKWIM!!! So I'm equally happy having either now...

we've chosen 2 for each, we both agree on them and both really like them, if it is a girl then we have one as a preference over the other, but a boy I think we'd wait until he was born to finally decide.

We have a few possibilities for either gender and I really want to meet my LO before making my final name choice...

We're the same Joey. We're trying to come up with 3 or 4 names for each that we love then we'll see what the baby looks like when it arrives and pick whichever one feels right. We've got our list of boys names sorted but we're really struggling for girls ones as we keep going off names that are suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->