decisions, decisions....

LadyHutch

HutchMom
Reaction score
Since I am able to eat something for a change, help me decide ;-)

I've never heard if these cereals :blush: but I think the fruity pebbles sound good

You're lucky you can have either. DH has me eating oatmeal. I have been banned from processed foods. lol

I just found gluten free fruity pebbles and cocoa pebbles! I'm in my glee over here! :haha: Fruity pebbles are my favorite. :)

You're lucky you can have either. DH has me eating oatmeal. I have been banned from processed foods. lol

If DH tried to ban me from any kind of food I can tolerate, I'd stab him with a fork ;-)

I can hardly tolerate food at all right now. I gotta eat what little appeals to me.

I just found gluten free fruity pebbles and cocoa pebbles! I'm in my glee over here! :haha: Fruity pebbles are my favorite. :)

SD is celiac. She will be thrilled to find out there are gluten free versions. I'll have to hunt them down for her.

mmm fruity pebbles sounds good lol. And I don't usually like those normally.

I'm the same if OH banned me from eating something, he'd get hurt. Luckily he knows not to do that lol and tells me if it's something that I can keep down, he's fine with it. He does hate it when it determines what he may be eating for dinner that night though lol.

I voted Fruity Pebbles, only because I hate the chocolate milk left over from cocoa puffs :haha: That's just me though, I'm weird.

SD is celiac. She will be thrilled to find out there are gluten free versions. I'll have to hunt them down for her.

The box says "limited time only" :( I'm assuming my tiny rural store will never have them again. I bought two boxes of each. Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->