Decorating ideas

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I need some help, i want to redo my living room but i havent a clue how i want it.
I have blue furniture and cream curtains so probably want to stay along those colours.

If you need pics of my living room jsut say so and ill get some.

what about blue and cream stripy wallpaper on the bottom with a plain cream paper on the top with a border?(wen i say stripy btw i mean thick stripes!) and get cream pillows to contrast teh cream?

Ooh sounds like my room :D

I have 3 walls in cream and large wall where telly is in blue ( just painted)
I have just put some silver/blue curtains up

Can't really suggest as i dunno if you want paper or not, i'm toying with the idea of just doing the blue wall in a funky blue/cream paper

Beiges and light browns would look good too

i have the room like that now, 3 walls white and one papered blue but its boring now plus theres chunks missing since my gas fire was removed and central heating updated (they moved teh heater)

I would prefer paint as the three white walls are embossed paper but am toying around with any ideas really, i think rob might want rid of the embossed stuff anyways.

Ok what about the 3 white walls changing them to a paper with a slight pattern , Plain with cirlces or stripes or squares, still kinda emmbossed if you get what i mean
Then a big print on the blue wall?

*goes to surf*

get on msn and ill show you the room and we can brainstorm :p

Will get on and get back to you Jack just started sqauking :D
found this though to look through
https://www.wallpaperdirect.co.uk/finditfast.php

Soory hun, won't let me on MSN :? i'll keep trying though

Yep the prices are pretty steep but i though just to get an idea :)

do u have alcoves? i would make teh alcoves a feature of teh room they sound nice cool colours or u could do the room all blue and asseriors in cream

I have one alcove but its not really in a place to become a feature.
I would stick my unit in there but its too wide :evil:

I think if i did all blue there would be too much blue since the carpet and suite is blue too, i want to try and keep the walls light so the room wont become dark.

Post pic of room so that we can see what shade of blue....

I love chocolate and baby blue, with perhaps some magnolia to lighten it up. What shade of blue are the carpet and sofas??

My livingroom is magnolia and mocha-so typical now :D

Have you made a decision yet woman??

Idea,

New Paint for the walls. Paper Bag Brown is very popular right now. The trim should be cream. Would go great with your Drapes. Now, If you want a change with the couch for Cheep, get a couch cover. If you do some research you can find really good deals. I got mine for $20 each couch. Went to Bed, Bath and Beyond. (Dont know if you guys have them over there.) Then get some accent pillows and maybe a new area rug....Set.

Robs decided to get rid of the suite and stick the sofabed in here, thatll probably be enough of a change for a while lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->