Defect or start of line?

I'm pretty confident that I'm out, too. I got a BFN this morning at 14 DPO. Plus, I got the temp drop of doom.

I'm sorry ttc74, at least you have moved into the next cycle. I'm still in limbo...wish af would just show at this point....

I'm sorry ttc74, at least you have moved into the next cycle. I'm still in limbo...wish af would just show at this point....

What DPO are you?

I'm 14dpo today....this cycle just won't let me catch a break. Been struggling with constipation since this morning....tested midday and nothing!

I'm 14dpo today....this cycle just won't let me catch a break. Been struggling with constipation since this morning....tested midday and nothing!

I hear you. I usually have an lp that lasts 15 days and she was right on time. I hope AF arrives soon for you, too. It's nice to move on once you know you're out.

I'm usually 14 LP so I'm thinking maybe I O'd later....? The waiting game continues

I'm usually 14 LP so I'm thinking maybe I O'd later....? The waiting game continues

You don't temp?

This is my first cycle temping! Temps are still a bit above cover line...to be honest I found my temps to be a bit all over the place but the software I use to track my data was able to pick up a pattern. Let me see if I can share on here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->