Defective?

acv_17

TTC @ 22
Reaction score
https://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m82/acv17/PIC_001.jpg
Well what do you think? I see a faint line on the middle one, but because of the blur I don't know if it's defective? It's a lot clearer in person.

I can definately see a line on the second one too! Maybe you should get a digi one just to make sure!?

Good Luk hun

:dust:

Thanks,...I'm going to get another test(s) in a couple days and use 1st morning urine again. But I want to know now!!!:p
:dust: for both of us!

i can see a line on second test. but seems from others experiance on this site these tests are never very clear. clearblues digi, although a bit blunt won't leave you wondering maybe......
it just tells you straight PREGNANT>>> NOT PREGNANT.... no ifs, buts or maybes
Good luck with your PREGNANT!!!

There's a line there for definite but I would be very cautious in believing the result.

The 'smudge' from the control line is all the way over to the test line and it is possible that the 'dye' can bleed if thats the case.

:test: again to be sure! xx

Thanks,...I'm going to get another test(s) in a couple days and use 1st morning urine again. But I want to know now!!!:p
:dust: for both of us!

I know, its SOOOO hard to wait isn't it! This is only our first month of trying, should have been due on today, but already tested twice - both :bfn:!!

It is best to wait tho so the hormone builds up! I hope it is a :bfp: for you!!

:hug:

Thanks, but I'd rather be pretty sure I am pregnant before I spend $20 and chance on wasting it:D That's why I'm going to get some more cheap ones and if they start to get darker I'll get the clearblue.

Probably sensibe hun! Pg tests can be so damn expensive cant they!!

Keep us informed wont you!

:dust:

I don't really see anything but I have terrible eyesight. :rofl: I would definitely :test: again with another brand, maybe a digi so you aren't confused with whether or not there's a line.

Fx crossed! I really hope this is it for you!!

:dust: :dust:

:hug:

Yep you'll need to test again before believing coz those tests look a bit dodgy!

You can get decent enough ones from $ store if you dont wanna splash out on a big brand test.

Good luck! x

r they pregnancy tests? i though the green strips are ovulation tests and the blue ones are pregnancy ones.

no they're pregnancy tests,... I got them from the dollar store.

r they pregnancy tests? i though the green strips are ovulation tests and the blue ones are pregnancy ones.

I was going to say the exact same thing! They look like my ebay cheapy ovulation tests...weird lol
Good luck I can definitely see a faint line on the middle one so definitely test again!! Hope this is your bfp!! xo

deffo see a line on the 2nd one
but get a diff test and retest hun x

I thought that too. My ovulation test are green and the pregnancy tests are blue i Think. At least on the website they are blue.

These are for sure pregnancy tests,...at least they say so on the package!:rofl:

I went and bought 5 more tests, 3 of the same kind and 2 of a different kind,...I figured I'd do one of each tomorrow morning.

My OV's are green and pg blue too (ebay cheapies) but I have seen green pgs and pink OV's i think? Its confusing!

I took another one this morning and it was:bfn:...I'll try again in a few days and if that one's the same I'll just come to the conclusion that it was defective I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->