Definite movement at 12 weeks

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I have been having this since last week. I was waiting to see if it is really movement. I know they often tell you this early it is just gas...but neither have I had gas my entire pregnancy nor does gas feel like this. Gas bubbles are usually much higher up for me and "travel" across the stomach. So they can sometimes feel like third trimester movement.
But what I feel is little taps fairly low, exactly what I felt with my son at 15 weeks. Today they were very quick and frequent. I can only feel it when I sit down with jeans (they are uncomfortably tight now even unbuttoned) or lay down on my side with my legs up.
I am tiny and this is my second pregnancy so maybe I can really just feel it earlier.
Anyone else?

Awesome!!! I can't wait!!! It's totally possible to feel movements even earlier than that!!! I'm really in tune with my body and felt dd super early, even though it was my first pregnancy (to get that far)!

I felt mine at 11 weeks in my other pregnancies! :) feels like tap tap tap tap lol so cute!

If this is your second pregnancy, you for sure know what it feels like! It's not just gas. I felt my second around 13-14 weeks!

Pinkpassion
I also feel more in tune with my body this time. I knew when I conceived from symptoms that I would have likely ignored the first time.
The tapping has grown even stronger and happens more frequently. This baby is very active for sure! :). Last night the little taps even woke me and baby would not stop either.

Totally possible! I felt tiny flutters last night, and I'm only 9 weeks! This is my 4th, so I'm very familiar with what it feels like. There's no mistaking it for gas or muscle spasms! :flower:

With my youngest I totally felt movement at 12 weeks.. But I wouldn't tell anybody because I feared they would think I was crazy! So excited to have that feeling again (the baby movements.... I got crazy down pat)

With my youngest I totally felt movement at 12 weeks.. But I wouldn't tell anybody because I feared they would think I was crazy! So excited to have that feeling again (the baby movements.... I got crazy down pat)

:haha::haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->