Defo out now after what i thought was bfp yesterday

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
I was sure i had a bfp yesterday but this is negative... And i can feel af on route. I am so down now. How could that happen?? Ive had sore boobs and everything. I am 10-11dpo x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 40
Looks like I can see something a little faint there. Has the line gotten darker

On that test? No i have another i will do at lunchtime. My urine seems better at lunchtime, based solely on yesterday's positive lol post that one too. I think i have line eye. Some pics i see it and some i dont. Tbh in real life its even fainter, if there at all and im not cramping like mad x

hi hun i commented on your post yesterday and i used one of those cb tests and never got a positive on it and i am acyually pregnant. I deffinaty saw a line on that test you posted yesterday. The cb dont pick up that great i would use a frer x

How far on where u when it didnt pick up?? Can u see anything in the one above? I dont think i can. The cb i used said can be used 5 days before your period so i assumed it would pick up anything xx

I know but if you read on the leaflet its not that accurate. I took one about 4 days before my period was due and it didnt show anything. Then i did the cheap ones on the day i missed my period and i got a positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->