Dehydration and breast tenderness?

Rae.Rae

Reaction score
Last week, at 8w1d, I had an ultrasound and got to see my baby- measuring perfectly and with a heartbeat of 173. I have another doctor visit and ultrasound today and I'm extremely nervous- and hope you can put my mind at ease!

Up until today (I am not 9w3d), my breasts have been tender- some days more than others, but they have constantly been some level of tenderness. I woke up today and they are completely normal- so now I'm worried about my baby!

The thing is, yesterday I dealt with some pretty bad food poisoning- throwing up all day with diarrhea. I wasn't able to keep barely anything down so I'm pretty sure I'm dehydrated today (I'm focusing on getting fluids back in me today now that I'm feeling better).

My question is: could being dehydrated cause your breasts to stop hurting? Should I worry or is it common for breast tenderness to go away at 9 weeks? They were tender yesterday and now not even slightly today. I had a mmc two years ago, but had tenderness even after the D&C, it took a long time for the hormones to wear off and for them to stop being sore.

Sometimes symptoms come and go with my son one week my breast would feel sore enough if I just caught them I could have cried. Then other times I had no pain at all. I had the same worry early on as I too had it all the time.

Dehydration is no good though. Try your best to get fluids down you. Feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->