deja vu? :-/

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by charxxx, Jun 3, 2011.

1. charxxx

charxxx Mum & Expecting again

I found out I'm having another girl yesterday and I dont think its sunk in yet :shrug:

I keep thinking to myself "oooh I wonder what we'll be having" Then I remember its a girl..

Me and my bf have kids from previous relationships and both of them are girls.. I just wondered does anyone sort of feel less excited when finding out theyre having another girl/boy? I just think its taken my excitment away from it all :(

Hopefully this feeling wont last long & I do feel awful because everyone keeps asking if I'm disapointed but I'm not atall, I just dunno what it is really :wacko: xx

2. MegGriffin

MegGriffin Guest

Congratultions on having another girl - your little girls will be sisters :) xx

3. tweedy

tweedy Well-Known Member

i would love another little girl for my daughter to have a sister, i would be nervous about a boy, but no less excited.

4. princesskiki

princesskiki proud mum of 3 girlies

Awww congrats :) me an hubby both have daughters from previous an a girl together. Were now 23 weeks with another baby but it had its legs crossed so havin a private scan on thurs to find out. I don't think I care anymore I love pink xx

5. charxxx

I know and its all lovely but I think also because we dont live together and dont know when we'll be moving (whether its before Oct or not :() It just feels like things will be the same except I'll have two instead of one with me :-/ xx

*Which I dont mind obviously.. But I just think now I know the gender the excitements sort of gone and now I cant stop thinking of all the negatives :(

6. no1seasider

no1seasider expecting no.5

Congrats on your little pink one!

Don't worry hun,you will be fine! I have 4 boys and im pretty sure this one is too,and im not the slightest bit bothered! Think if they said i was having a girl it would take more getting used to!! lol

7. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

i took a while to come to terms with ds2 being a boy and will probably again if this one is another boy, i want a girl i cant help that, i love my boys dearly but it doesnt change the disaapointment i'll have to work through if im having another instead of the daughter i long for

8. britt24

britt24 Well-Known Member

you just have to remember the most important thing is that they are healthy happy children, and that doesnt come from the gender.

we are all so lucky to be able to have children i think any gender is a blessing.

congrats on your little girl !! xx

9. Frecks

Frecks Well-Known Member

It's normal to feel anxious about it all Hun, I don't know how you must be feeling coz this is my first but once you hold your new little girl you won't mind :) I'm so glad to see he made it to the scan :) xxx

10. charxxx

Thanks :) I was very pleased :D he didnt ring me before hand he just left his house to come and pick me up which I wasnt expecting I was going out of my mind because he hadnt rang or anything lol xxx

11. Frecks

Frecks Well-Known Member

Aww bless xxx

12. Lashes85

Lashes85 Mommy to FOUR boys <3

I felt just like you when I found out I was having my 4th boy. It doesn't mean you love them any less. And it does get better, I can't wait to meet my little boy now, I'm so excited. Xx

13. Catherine896

Catherine896 Well-Known Member

My scan is next week, hopefully we will be able to find out the sex. I am going to feel the same as you if Im told baby is a boy, I think it would take away some excitement 'cos you have to buy all the same sorts of stuff you already bought etc. It would be lovely to have 1 of each, but at the same time Im thinking my son is sooo much fun another boy wont do me any harm, might drive me insane when baby is a bit older though lol!

Congrats on your little girl, xx

14. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

congrats on your little girl. This is our 2nd boy and I'm over the moon, even though like you I forgot at first that we knew the gender and found myself wondering what it would be :haha: , saying that having one of each I already knew it would be 'another boy/girl' :lol:

15. AP

AP Well-Known Member

I found the pro to having two girls - matching clothes :rofl:

16. Soon5kids

Soon5kids Pregnant with Blessing #6

You know I have 3 girls and 1 boy and if I was having another girl it wouldn't bother me much even though my ds and dh want a boy. I am just exicted to have another little baby around the house. I am also excited to see what baby looks like....does he/she look like dh or me. I really think once little baby comes there will be such joy and happiness that it won't matter if it is girl or boy.