Delay between implantation spotting and HPT?

writingislove

Reaction score
I'm at 13 dpo in my cycle and I'm suspecting I had implantation spotting on 10 and 11 dpo. I've had a horribly increased appetite, sore boobs (which only ever happens when I O, but never near AF), and little bouts of nausea here and there for the past several days.

I took an HPT yesterday and it was negative, so I tried again this morning (different brand) and still a BFN. My LP is usually 10-11 days, so my charting app is telling me I should be getting a positive at 13 dpo based on my normal LP, if I am indeed pregnant.

Is it possible that after actual "implantation" you need more than a couple of days to see a BFP? My temp had a huge spike this morning and it never did drop like it usually does around 10 dpo right before AF starts. It really does seem to me like I might be pregnant, but my HPTs are telling me otherwise and from what I've read, if you've passed your max LP you shouldn't be getting a negative if you're pregnant. :(

With this pregnancy, I got my bfp 3-4 days after implantation spotting. But I was also using extremely sensitive hpts (wondfo on Amazon). It took a couple more days before I had a positive on store bought tests. The temp spike is a promising sign- I also had that just before my BFP. I hope you get good news soon!!

Oh thanks ladies, that makes me feel a bit better. :) It's only been two days so I'll give it another couple and try again if AF is still MIA.

I've read 2-3 for betas and 3-7 for HPTs I believe after implantation.

Thanks westernmama! Today would be three days and I was so tempted to test this morning, but figured I'll give it at least another day or two to hopefully make for a darker line if I do in fact get a BFP. This morning my temp was still much higher than any of my "normal" LP temps, and my boobs are still sore, so I'm hoping this is a good sign!

Looking forward to your update- was hoping to hear of a BFP today! Raised temps is very good

Another BFN this morning. :( Not sure what's going on. I never have longer than an 11 day LP and I chart, so I know I'm at 15 days now. Not sure if it's too soon to call the doc for a blood test or if that's just jumping the gun.

Ugh...AF has arrived. No idea what caused it to be so late, or what all my weird symptoms were. Needless to say, I'm pretty disheartened.

Sorry to hear about AF- must be esp frustrating given the shift in your cycle this month. I hope you get you BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->