• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

delete

I'm not sure about income support as we don't get it so i don't know much about it. But the deposit you will have to pay for yourself and the council should treat your months rent upfront as any other month's rent and should pay their share. Don't forget you can sign the tenancy agreement with a moving in date of say 2 weeks time so that should give the council enough time to process the forms to get the first payment sorted on time :thumbup:

I don't know if it's the same in every town but in Leeds the council have a rent deposit scheme where they pay your deposit for you so you can get a private rented property. I think it's to encourage more people to stay off the council housing lists.
Might be worth a phone call to your council to see if they can help. Or perhaps Shelter might know of a local charity who would do the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"