deleted

This can happen don't worry! :hugs: It's all good.

You get this when you have some fun bd'n sessions. LOL :thumbup:

Perfectly normal when he gets a little over zealous!! lol. I would make him take it easy over the next couple times cause if you did have a tear you want it to heal up. They heal up quick......if y'all don't mind me saying.....our vaginas are amazing!!! Hahaha!!!

You welcome!

I sometimes get this a couple days after af is gone and we get to bd'n really heavily. LMAO :thumbup:

i had this happen the other day too and it was the first time it happened in a really long time! i would say it wasnt any more rough then any other times tho.
Its not typically something that you need to worry about but sometimes there are underlining causes for it. in your case from what you said, it just sounds like thing got a little too hot and heavy :rofl:

hehehe thats the way it should be...makes baby making so much more fun ;)

where are you in your cycle? sometimes if i've only recently finished a period a heavy session in the bedroom makes the same thing happen to me - its as if there's a llittle blood left over that hasn't quite made it out or something! do monitor it though and if it gets worse see your Dr just to be on the safe side. if there's no pain i wouldn't fret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->