deleted

I'm right there with you. We found out yesterday we are having our 5th boy. I wanted a girl so badly but this is our last one so it will never happen. I haven't called any of my friends yet to tell them, I just can't bring myself to pick up the phone. I thought about announcing it on facebook but can't even do that.

I know it gets better. I thought our 4th would be our last and I did get over it. It took years though, I'm not gonna lie. It helps me to think about how I'll never have to buy tampons for a daughter or have to deal with all those female hormones and emotional teenage years. Boys tend to be easier when they are older.

Congrats on a healthy son! Sorry you didn't hear girl, I'm also having my 3rd son and last child. It gets easier i love all my boys very much. I'm just sad ill never have a daughter.
Here's to hoping we all get some gorgeous grand daughters lol!

Congratulations! Look at it this way - there's only room for one princess in your household ;) :hugs:

I've got two boys too and I'm ashamed at how sad I was when we had our second and found out he was a boy. I read on these pages though that you should try to remember that even having a girl might not have ended the way we picture it, I have visions of buying endless pink clothes having a wonderful mother-daughter relationship etc etc but a daughter could end up being a Tom boy or the relationship could be strained, I think it's important to try and remember that when you feel down x x

I felt the same at finding out out second and last is another boy. In 10 days I already feel so much better about it. Things happen for a reason and I think it takes a special kindof women to raise boys into nice young men. I was also a nightmare teenager and my mum tells me I've probably had a lucky escape!

The only real negative feeling I'm left with is bitterness that my whole TTC journey had been an emotional roller coaster. 2 miscarriages and 2 years TTC, then to have gender disappointment twice kindof feels like he final straw, why did every part of the process have to be so hard?!

((Hugs)) Its great to come here and chat with moms of boys who can totally relate to our feelings. Im having my 4th boy last child so I can also relate. It gets better slowly but surely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->