[Deleted]

Skyye

bfp for baby #1 Jan 8, 2020 | Mum to 1
Reaction score
Deleted

Last edited:
Maybe you ovulated much earlier due to the chemical a month before perhaps? A positive at 2dpo is completely madness! So I'd definitely say you ovulated much earlier! Congratulations

Maybe you ovulated much earlier due to the chemical a month before perhaps? A positive at 2dpo is completely madness! So I'd definitely say you ovulated much earlier! Congratulations
thank you so much <3

thats what im thinking too, its crazy madness tbh

thank you ladies so much im so happy

Something isn't right either test is wrong or something else is going on with your body. Because it's only been 14 days since your loss/period. Not enough time for you to be getting a true BFP right now. How long was your period for ?? How long are your cycles normally .

Last edited:
So Skyye, what you thought as period was not actual period?? how can you have period, ovulation and BFP in 15 days time??

Screenshot_20191101-160528.jpg
So you've been ttc for 2 months when u wrote above post on oct 15th. Now it's November 1st and now your on month 4 already?? Ya got me all confused lol.

Idk. It was false anyways. I’m out for this month, I’m done trying. Sorry for being a confusing bother.

How strange! Your not being a confusing bother, it's just what you've posted hasn't really made sense when looking back at your posts that's all, any idea why your digital test was a false positive? That doesn't happen very often. Hope your ok anyway! And don't give up hope, however long you've been trying, in the grand scheme of things, it hasn't been that long

How strange! Your not being a confusing bother, it's just what you've posted hasn't really made sense when looking back at your posts that's all, any idea why your digital test was a false positive? That doesn't happen very often. Hope your ok anyway! And don't give up hope, however long you've been trying, in the grand scheme of things, it hasn't been that long
I really don’t know how it became a false positive, I dropped it while it was getting my result but idk if that was it...I was so sad when I figured it was false ): I haven’t bled so it wasn’t any Chemical pregnancy...it just really sucks, my luck is bad..I’m not sure how I got a positive and now everything is negative

The only explanation I can think of is.. it was very initial stage of conception..like less than 2 weeks and then you had bleeding..which you thought was your period.. but then it might have been a chemical pregnancy or failed conception where the embryo couldn't implant itself to the uterus successfully.. so your uterus lining started to shed.. but while this was still happening, the HCG levels did not go down immediately and that is when you took a test and got a positive.

So it is very common, Skyye.. you should not worry too much.. stay positive as you are still too young... these things should not matter and you should not lose hope girl! :)

Give it a gap of one whole cycle and start back TTC... but visit your doctor and get a full check done in order to make sure there's no more HCG in your body.

Don't forget to ask your doctor all the questions you have!

Good luck :) don't be stressed/worried.. we are all here for you anytime!

You need not think that you created a confusion here, this forum has seen bigger stuffs.. so relax, don't delete your posts :) Its alrighty!

The only explanation I can think of is.. it was very initial stage of conception..like less than 2 weeks and then you had bleeding..which you thought was your period.. but then it might have been a chemical pregnancy or failed conception where the embryo couldn't implant itself to the uterus successfully.. so your uterus lining started to shed.. but while this was still happening, the HCG levels did not go down immediately and that is when you took a test and got a positive.

So it is very common, Skyye.. you should not worry too much.. stay positive as you are still too young... these things should not matter and you should not lose hope girl! :)

Give it a gap of one whole cycle and start back TTC... but visit your doctor and get a full check done in order to make sure there's no more HCG in your body.

Don't forget to ask your doctor all the questions you have!

Good luck :) don't be stressed/worried.. we are all here for you anytime!
I had a false positive way past my period though, it legit happened the 1st of November, which is 9 days past my period ending. My period was a normal five day period just like everytime and started exactly when my app said. 18-23 of October. I really doubt it was a chemical pregnancy in the first of November when I didn’t bleed, ues i could’ve had one during my period, but not now.

Plus chemical pregnancies don’t happen for about six weeks, from what I’ve read from a lot of websites and people /:

I’m confused and irritated about it tbh xc I wanna know what happened to my body to cause a false positive LMFAOOO my luck is terrible I swear

Oh i fail to mention I took a FRER line test at the exact same time as the FRER digital, the line test was negative and the digital was positive. So Idk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->